(8)THE END

(author's note: I'm sure the last section excited you ...but I figured I can't only write a story, without inserting the real purpose of this book. To answer most of your questions out of the oblivion..)

Author's pov:
Everybody has a purpose in their life. All we need is to discover ourselves. What we are capable of and who we are decides our purpose. Sometimes discovering who we are takes almost our entire lifetime, so finding our purpose in life isn't easy. We are so busy with our daily schedules that we don't have time to sit and think, about our future, our past nor the present. But if we do, our actions and choices made, tell us what kind of a person we are. As I've said before, "it's not words that define you, it's the way you deal with your life. Your choices and your daily struggles define who u are."

I'm not an author, I'm just stating whatever I've faced in my life, and how I've dealt with it. Because instead of sitting and repenting on what I've received, I've tried thinking about how I am to deal with what I've received. It's not easy, let me tell you that. I'm not sure about others, but I feel like I am many different people at the same time. My brain, has three distinct partitions. One, which like Abby, creates different quotes, unknowingly, to motivate me and go through what I'm facing. Abby is a source of inspiration for me, to go on, move forward no matter what I have felt. Both bad and good times, no matter how much sadness or happiness it brought you, there will come a time when all this will be over. You can never have enough, yet it'll be gone. We already know it, but never pay attention. It is important to accept certain things even though it's unfair. Certain things like, the situations you face in life. What you choose to choose to do (I used a double 'choose to' for a purpose) is what is in your hands. You need to know that choosing what you chose is also a choice. Love yourself for who you are. Believe in what you want to believe. My purpose in life has been partially determined by me. I shall be the object you use, to keep yourself happy, and reliable. I do not have any expectations from any of you, because you are the one to have expectations from me. I will serve the purpose of making your life, even if it is, a little bit better through my writing. Even if you dislike me, I will serve that purpose so that you can dislike me and find happiness in that. I do not have any other hopes, other than making others realise that you have a choice, and that choice is yours. I can only help you realise it, I cannot choose for you...

I do not expect to have best friends, but when they want me, need me... no matter for what purpose, the happiness and joy I feel cannot be described. It's like I've been hit with a bright yet thin ray of light protruding through the darkness of the cave I am trapped in. I cannot refuse help when asked for. Even though I have fought with a person saying the worst possible things, I still care. My intention is never to corner someone to such extent that they're lonely or depressed. I do not need to be the one to care for that person, because I'm sure they wouldn't accept my help. But the person who can, I can help them reach that person. After all, it's the need and want what I care about. Everybody has someone to care about them, if not others, it's you yourself. Number of people who care about you doesn't matter, but the amount of care you receive is important. A single person caring for you can exceed a million people's care for someone else...
I only hope that my writings can help you realise what it took me to realise. The only hope of authors like me, is that you do not waste your precious time on what we did to discover all this. You need to just lookout, and live.....