Author's bonus (1)

<<10 years later>>
"Aaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyy!", Mom woke me up to her high pitched scream, literally giving me a heart attack! I took out my phone and glanced at the time, now I knew why she was screaming that way. Today I had my first job interview and i had to leave for Seattle as soon as possible!
     I had finally gotten myself a job at a really well known company. Today was the final round of interviews, then they would decide if they'd hire me as an intern or not. I was really excited this was the day!

      It was a four hour drive to Seattle and as soon as I entered the city, I got surrounded by gorgeous skyscrapers all around me. I already love this place, if I got a job here, it would be a dream come true . I'd already heard some rumours about the head of A&A Corp. The receptionist had told me he was very strict with the employees and I could get fired if I wasn't doing according to what had been planned. Gosh that was scary!

I got over with my interview and stood in front of the elevator to reach the ground floor. My interview had taken place on the fifteenth floor and as I was coming down, the elevator paused at the tenth floor to pick up someone else. It was a man, about my age I guess. He looked strangely familiar though. But he didn't seem to recognise me so I thought he was yet another person who looked similar to someone I probably knew.
He looked at me, obviously expecting me to say something I probably should have. I just stared at him with a blank face, was he expecting something? He got a bit irritated and said, " Aren't you going to greet me?" I was like, what a pervert! Why would I greet him, he wasn't the head. Wait, was he?
I decided not to think much about it and I wished him good morning and walked out as my floor had arrived. I noticed, him staring at me from the elevator as I left the building . What a pervert!

                              <<Time Skip>>

It was Wednesday morning, and I was out engaged in cutting the grass of my backyard with the lawnmower, when Rick, who was seventeen years old, rushed out and handed me my phone, "Hey Abs, there's a call for ya, maybe from the place you gave the interview" I leapt and snatched the phone from him. "Tsk tsk tsk, this woman, control your emotions lady!", Rick said before walking into the house again.

"Hello?"
"Hi, good morning. I'm Michelle Edwards from A&A Corp and I would like to...

(To be continued...)