(2)

( Author's note: I have finally decided to continue this book although my original intention was to end it and start another book. This is purely because of the amazing reaction I've received from my viewers. I have never expected so much love and support, this is the least I can do to repay you guys..💕)

"Hello?"
"Hi, good morning. I'm Michelle Edwards from A&A Corp and I would like to congratulate you for successfully completing all rounds of interviews. You have been selected for internship here at our head office and we would love to have you here on Monday for a group meeting with all other interns. Thank you."
"Uh...yeah, thank you Michelle and see you Monday"
I was silent for a while, but I bet the neighbors could hear the sudden high pitched scream that might have come from our house!

Rick's pov:
"I was just trying to peacefully listen to some music when Abby came running into the house with her phone swinging like crazy. (Deep sigh) sometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to be the younger brother or not."

Michelle's pov:
I was just sitting in the reception when Mr. Lanford walked towards my direction. I automatically stood up, he was the head of our A&A Corp.
"Miss Edwards."
"Sir!"
"Did you check in on her?"
"Who, sir?"
"Ms. Lindsay.", He said calmly.
"Yes sir..."

(Author's note: Seriously I have no idea how many more chapters I'm gonna type for y'all...but I hope you'll like it, and I'll try a better ending since last one was... Well, not really appreciated)