(5)

He closed in on me, as I got stuck between his arms. He leaned in...
"You did a good job there, my dear", his raspy voice ringed in my ear. I shivered! I could feel his breath near my neck, the warmth of his breathing gave me chills. I closed my eyes shut, not knowing what he was about to do to me... Suddenly I felt the weight lift off me, I opened my eyes to see a smiling face looking up at me. No longer smirking or giving an evil look, but actually smiling like he was happy to see me. He had cute little dimples on both his cheeks, oh my god he actually looked so... I suddenly realised I was staring at him. I blushed and looked away. I'd have to admit he was kinda hot... Geez, what was I thinking. Suddenly he rushed in and hugged me. I was shocked to move but his touch gave me a familiar feeling. I don't know what I was thinking but I hugged him back! He chuckled at that. He pulled away from me and said, "I've missed you!"
I didn't know what he meant, so I looked at him, confused. He laughed and said, "you'll know soon..."

It's 2:00 am in the morning and I can't get to sleep, I keep on turning from this side to the other, but I just couldn't sleep. No matter what I try to think, all my thoughts lead back to the creepy boss. But even though he was creepy, he had a surprisingly kind nature. He reminded me of someone else, but I didn't know who... Who was he that made my heart so desperate? So needy, so empty... Ah it was hopeless to think about him. But a sudden thought made me sit up on my bed. No it can't be, it isn't... No way, is he...?