"There's no way he could still be alive after that collapsed, could he, no, impossible." A6d thought to himself as he felt a tinge of curiosity take a hold of his mind. A6d perked up as he heard his name get called on and he looked at Skeppy.

"A6d, look, I'd hate to ask this but could you, yah know, jump down that pit and go look to see if Dream even is alive." Skeppy said running his claws together as to entice A6d to do what he said because Skeppy wasn't going to do it himself.

"Sure, why not." A6d complied with a shrug as he walked past Skeppy.

"We'll still be heading in the same direction we where going previous before this happened. So whatever you discovered just remember where heading north." Skeppy said before A6d journey down into the dust filled pit.

A6d nodded watching Skeppy walk away back to the others as he was left by himself now. A6d sighed and hopped down the pit landing on his feet into a crouching position beside the pile of rubble and debris from the roof, he stood up straight examining the pile of debris from bottom up, several of the buildings floors where under the rest of the debris as the roof's debris was ontop with a pole from one of the upper floor stabbing down into the debris like a sword in the rocks. A6d climbed up some of the rubble as his eyes glowed like spot lights as he looked at the pole seeing a glossy crimson cover it. It was blood as A6d trailed his vision down to an impaled Dream laying half way out of the debris. His legs crushed by the rubble and a pole crashing down into his chest to make sure he was a goner.

"Oh god... what I'm going to tell the others." A6d said to himself as he looked at Dream's emotionless face as it laid on it's side. A6d signed as he moved the rubble of of Dream's legs seeing bits of metal stabbed into them. A6d got close to Dream's torso before onto his knees and reaching for Dream's mask so he could bring it to George and the others, but mostly for George. Nearing a finger an inch away from the mask A6d swear he could just...

A hand covered in blood soon came up from right, snatching A6d wrist pushing it away, A6d tensed but didn't scream since his didnt want to alert a hoard by any chance so he screamed internally in his mind. The hand let go leaving blood on A6d as it feel bad down onto Dream. A6d shivered as he felt how cold the hand was, but he eyes looked down at Dream seeing his fingers twitched and him still breathing. A6d looked at the pole seeing smears on it as if someone was trying to pull it out but the blood made it slippery so they'd stopped trying.

"Dream?" A6d said slightly hesitate as he was beside the masked wearing fellow.

Dream groaned in response as his lip curled showing his teeth which where tinted by blood and crimson red trailed from his mouth.

"Dream...I...Hang in there." A6d said getting up off his knees and grabbing the pole. A6d locked his hands in place yanking out the pole as blood guzzled out from Dream's chest, but once the pole was removed Dream covered the hole from sight. A6d was going to help but he stopped, only to watch what happened before him.

Dream was breathing heavily as his dug his fingers into his bloody hoodie before slowly taking his time to sit up. His mask at a slight angle on his face as smears of blood where on it. Dream moved one of his legs closer to him pulling out the metal scrap before doing the same to the other one. Blood creep down from beneath Dream's mask like tears as he looked down towards his chest with his hand still clutching the hole in it.

"Dream..." was all that slipped out from A6d's mouth as he was in shock and in disbelief.

More hisses came from above as it seemed like more phantoms showed up. Dream looked up at them to see them perched on the next level as they seemed to only be there to spectate what was going down, Dream's head swayed back down as his hair was a mess and covered in dust and grim. He felt a metal hand be placed on his shoulder as if to reassure him but he didn't need no reassuring touches. Dream pushed the hand off with his free hand before standing up with a slight wobble in his legs before walking down the pile of rubble. A6d watched unsure of what to think but he heard movement so he looked back at the pile of rubble where the two phantoms now sat watching Dream as if awaiting for orders.