CHAPTER 33

SABREEN

"Yes!he answered sitting beside me.

"Sabreen I uh...I am...subhanallah I don't know how to say this he mumbled the last part and I just sat there looking at him like a statue battling with my heart.

"Sabreen I ...i mean am sorry for everything,I really am he said looking at me  and I just stare at him.

"hey sabreen babe say something please he said holding my hand and squeezing it gently.

"No I am supposed to be the one to apologize first because i am at fault I should have told you since the first day I started getting those letters I thought I would take care of it but...I stated biting my lips trying to stop myself from crying but failed because I ended up choking.

"That's what has been bordering me too, why didn't you tell me in the first place? didn't you trust me enough to tell me what's bordering you? sabreen am your husband for god's sake ,we're not supposed to be hiding things from each other, and if you had trusted and informed me things wouldn't have been like this he said.

"No...no...I trust you Amir it's just that I was scared I didn't want you to w...orry that's why,I felt like am already a burden to you;I sobbed.

"Sabreen you're my wife and also my responsibility now, why will you think you're a burden to me he said looking at my sobbing figure.

"Am sorry I wispered looking down sniffling like a child.

Sabreen let's just put all those misunderstandings in the past and forgive each other okay, he said hugging me.

"Am really sorry for everything, I promise it won't happen again he mumbled.

"Am sorry too, I really am I kept repeating.

It's okay he said gently patting my back.

"No...I umm...am sorry for...I stammered.

"For what sabreen??

"For leaving without telling you you're going to be a father; I hiccuped .

"What??? What are you talking about?? He asked calmly.

" I was one month pregnant when I left, but I didn't tell you because I was scared that you wouldn't accept the baby I said  without looking up to see his face.

"Sabreen...he was saying but I cut him apologizing.

"Even though i am sad, but its okay don't worry am going to take care of you both.

"Really you're not angry at me?? I asked.

"No... he replied smiling.

"I missed you he said touching my cheek.

"Me too I reply smiling.

"Let's go home...

"Not today I have to go to the hospital tomorrow plus anty won't allow me leave today I stated.

"Soo...how is my baby doing?? he asked placing his hand on my belly.

"Fine....I mumbled.

"I sorry I was not here to take care of you and the baby...

"It's okay and am sorry too.

"So what did you send imran to buy for you??

"Umm...chocolate I reply.

"You're eating sweet again??he asked scolding me.

"The baby is making me,it's craving is getting worse, I feel like am going to get sick If I don't eat it.i pouted