CHAPTER 3

SABREEN

I was in shock,I don't know what happened I can't move, or am I dead?, is this heaven?,but wait I can hear voices who is it , is it Amma or abbu...

"She will be fine,she just passed out due to shock and was just hit a little nothing much I will just give her some pain killers when she is up and she will be fine there is no need to worry". I hear someone say .

Wait but pain killers? are there some in heaven why will they need it? ,do people get hurt in heaven too?? but I heard people saying you will rest when you go to heaven, is it all a lie?

"But why isn't she conscious? I hear another voice say,".

"she will be maybe its because of the injection I hear the voice from before.

Who's unconscious? and why will they inject someone in heaven... Wait how did I get here... Then it started to click bus...car huhhhhh!!! ya allah I was hit by a car but where am I?this doesn't feel like my bed...or am I being kidnapped?.....ya allah please help me I try opening my eyes but I fail I try one more time and this time I successfully open them but quickly close them due to the light and I again slowly open them and blinking trying to adjust with the light I try looking around but nothing looks familiar and nobody was here where are the voices from before?I look around again and it looks like a hospital... wait...

"what am i doing in a hospital I have to be home right now,......time.. what is the time my eyes look for a clock and I check the time and it's hummmmmm!! ya allah it's 9:34pm ya allah I have to be home nabila will be worried sick I have never stayed out at this time oh my god I have to go I said trying to sit just then something catches my my eyes.

"Who change my clothes??? I asked myself, I touch my head thank god my cap is still on I start to panic who changed my clothes? what happened to me? as i was questioning my self, the tear am holding wanting to fall just then the door was opened ...

AMIR POV

After all these hours I am finally here,I miss my favorite aunt so much that I wanted to meet her badly she is my father's elder sister due to her problem of not giving birth she took me in like her son until she decide to adopt her second son so consider me her first lol... I was six then and imran was just one I am the eldest in my house I am 26 years old then Haifa she is the same age as imran she is 20 years old,i have took a break from work to travel from Abuja to Kaduna just to meet her, I haven't seen her since I took over one of my father's company I have been very busy but I took one week off just to visit her.
The sound of my phone brought me out of my thoughts.

" Na'am(yes) aunty...

"Yes I am in kaduna right now I will soon be there don't worry".

"OK bye ".I ended the call and put down my phone just and just when I look up a girl jumps into the road out of nowhere I honk so she can run but she just stood still not even moving and I thought she will run I didn't slow down and the next thing I know she was lying on the road.

"FUCK!!!(astagafurlla)ammi has warned me for always using that language I know it is bad but studying in the States made me learn all these kind of language but am trying my best to stop inshallah.
I quickly got out to see if she was alright.

"Please don't die on me I don't want to fast for sixty days, I look around to see if anyone was there to help but no one was there maybe because it's time for magarib I check if she is still alive and thank allah she is breathing I slowly pick her up and her at the back sit I then start to drive,.I pick my phone to call my aunty.

"Amir!!! where are you? why are you still not here,??? is everything okay?? I thought you said ka kusa??( you will be here) she asks.

"Eh aunty I said so but something happened on the my way home I got into an accident............