CHAPTER 21

SABREEN

After the budan Kai I was going to leave to my new home,I was very nervous.

After a short drive, we finally reached our destination but I was confused so I asked Haifa.

"Haifa whose house is this?I asked her.

"Um you mean this house she asked and I nodded.

"It's yours and Yaya Amir's she said and I look at her shock.

"What!!! You mean i and Amir will be the only ones living in this big house??I asked and she nodded.

No...No please Haifa come live with me I can't stay here it's too big,I said and she glared at me.only if nabila was here i thought...

I entered my new home with some duas and my right foot,I hope it will be a big house with plenty happiness; I said to myself.

After chatting with the girls, some of Amir's family came to the house but left after seeing it.

"Sabreen go change into something, Yaya just called they will soon arrive"; Haifa informed.

"What but I thought you guys will be staying over?? I asked and they shake their heads.

I changed into an atampa six pieces skirt and a peplum blowse,sadiya help me tie my headtie .

Okay guys they are here, sabreen you go inside because we will not allow ya Amir to see you until he pays.

"But...Haba sabreen just do as I say,I was trying to say something but Haifa cut me off leaving me with no option but to go in.

It felt like hours before the door opened and I look up to see amir coming in.

Hey!! He said smiling.

"Where are they?? I asked.

"Who??He reply raising his eyebrow.

The girls, Haifa were are they?? I asked.

"Oh they left already...He was saying when I walked pass him and head downstairs,I checked for them and they really are gone.

"Hey what's wrong? Amir asked holding my arm turning me to face him.

"Why will they leave without telling me; I said.

"They had to leave, mama called them that's why but they will be here tomorrow, he said and I nodded.

"Have you eaten? He asked.

"No; I reply.

"Come on let's go and eat; he said and I follow him to the dinning area.

After we were done eating, Amir went to his room to take a bath while change into my pjs.

I then start to take a tour around the house,it was really big and huge,it has two sitting rooms, one big kitchen and a store, four bedrooms with bathroom each,a dinning area,a study room,a gym it's was beautiful.

"What are you thinking about? amir asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing, I smiled.

"Okay, he said sitting next to me, then he brought out a small box.

"What is it?? I asked looking at the box".

It's your wedding gift from me he said opening the box,it was a silver ring with a small stone on it.

"I really can't take this, look Amir you have done more than enough for me, your family loved me,cared for me and you love me even after knowing I am nothing, you accepted to marry me even after knowing I have nothing, please just keep it I can't take it; I said looking down.

"Sabreen you are not nothing, you are everything.
And I want you to take this ring if not, you will make me feel like am nothing; he said and I looked at him then look at the ring, I bring my fingers up for him and he slide the ring onto my finger.

"Thank you I said smiling.

It's okay, and I want our marriage to work out,I want us to make a happy home,so can we start with a baby steps?I mean we can start from being friends; he said and I nodded smiling.

"I will be heading in now"; I said and stood up to leave, good night I said smiling and replied saying same to you and dream about me wifey and he winked making me blush.

I prayed then lie down to sleep,I know sleep won't be here anytime, because am not used to sleeping easily when am in a new environment.

So I just stare at the ceiling not knowing when sleep overtook me.

...........................................................................

Chappie after chappie 💃💃
Xoxo 😍