PT.2 C H A P T E R FOURTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Hurry up." She mumbled and I nodded, fumbling with the damn button I couldn't seem to get off. I wasn't that drunk.. or so I thought.

I huffed when I couldn't get the shit to go out the shit. She sighed and moved my hands to undo it herself. "Drunk ass." She said with a light laugh, making me roll my eyes.

"Nah that buttons.. it's broken." I said and waved my hand.

She nodded sarcastically. "Uh huh." Before she could mouth off, because I knew she would, I slid my hand down her shorts and felt her wetness coat my fingers instantly. Her head dropped back against the door when I pushed my fingers into her, watching her mouth slightly fall agape. "At least they work in some way."

See? Still mouthing off.

I pulled my hand out of her shorts before raising my fingers to her lips and pushing them into her mouth. "Mhm lick em clean then smart mouth." She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked my forefinger, then trailing to my middle finger. Her eyes held mine the entire time and I could feel the tent in my boxers growing from that simple action.

I hummed and licked my lips as she slipped my fingers back into her mouth and pressed her warm tongue against them before sucking off the remaining juices.

I let out a short breath before pulling my fingers out and wrapping my hand around her neck, adding pressure to the sides as she raised her hips to grind again my covered member. I smirked, pulling her forward by her neck slightly to connect our lips.

She managed to shimmy out of her shorts before raising her leg up and I got the gist. Lifting her up, her legs wrapped around my waist so I carried her over to the sink counter to before sitting her down just as her hand slid into my shorts.

I dropped my head into her neck with a contented sigh as she slid her thumb over my tip. Whew, foreplay who?

I moved her hand before pushing my shorts and boxers down slightly before titling her back until her head rested against the mirror.

She held the back of my neck with one hand, the other on the counter to hold herself up as I aligned with her entrance before pushing in slowly.

A broken gasp left her lips as she laid her head back, mouth propped open with one word falling out, "Finally." I smirked. She stayed boosting my damn ego.

I grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her forward slightly then gripped her hips before I slowly gave her all of my inches until my pelvis was flush with hers. I stayed still as I watched her squirm against me without moving. Yeah, she was about to cum in no time.

Slowly pulling out, I basked in the way her walls clenched, trying to hold me in. So, I gave her what she wanted.

I pushed back in deeper and faster, my eyes watching her every movement. The way she quivered with each swing of my hips, her eyebrows furrowing each time I did something she liked, legs lifting onto my hips before slipping from each rough thrust. I loved it all.

"F-fuck baby." She moaned out, back arching up as she gripped my wrist and lifted it back to her neck. I held her in place, her eyes falling closed as a high pitched gasp left her lips.

I felt an almost.. animalistic feeling come over me as I pulled her into my thrusts, making sure she got everything she's been craving and more. She deserved that shit.

I slowed down to a stop when I got a though and her head raised as she watched me grab my phone. "Nuh uh-"

"Relax." I mumbled before putting the phone to my ear, my hips slowly picking up as I held a finger to my lips for her to be quiet. "Hey Lew, are you here?"