Text to Demi:
"Hey. I heard you wanted to come by but then quickly turned around...? If you're up for a little duet, you're free to come by."

I bit my lip and sent it to her. I sat down in front of my piano and started playing a song, one of my own. It didn't take that long before I heard a knock on the door, just as I already expected.

"Hey, come in." I smiled as she greeted me and let her in. "So what were you about to do earlier today? Camilla told me you were walking towards our place but when you saw them you turned around." I explained.

"I just wanted to see you." She quietly said and looked down. I lifted her chin with my finger and looked right into her eyes. "I wanted to see you too." I smiled at her which I got in return.

"When did you get a piano? Do you want to impress your music teacher that much?" She jokingly said. "I'd do anything to impress my teacher." I winked at her which made her blush in a slight pink side.

"Actually Jay gave it to me when he came home today." I smiled. "He felt like he needed to give me a present in honor of our friendship and me being there for him all the time." I explained.

"That's really sweet. Where is he by the way?" She asked me, looking around. "Don't pretend like you haven't seen him leave you dork. He's out with a friend." I stuck out my tongue and sat down. "You wanna sing a song with me?" I asked her and she nodded so I made a little more space for her to sit next to me as I played the piano and we started singing.

"Here comes the sun do do do do,
Here comes the sun and I say, it's all right.

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.

Here comes the sun do do do do,
Here comes the sun and I say, it's all right.
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here, yeah.

Here comes the sun do do do do,
Here comes the sun and I say, it's all right.
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes."

Wow. That was intense. Considering her facial expression she must feel the same way about this exact moment.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something." She started. "Me too. Can I please go first?" I almost begged her to let me speak. "Sure." She looked at me.

"You probably feel what's coming after that specific song. I didn't just pick it out all randomly. I find it really hard to talk about my feelings but when it comes to music it's just so much easier." I paused and then looked into her eyes and took her hand.

"Listen, I know I said I wanted to take things slow, I still do. I just can't help but fall for you every time again. It's getting worse every single day. I can't focus on my paper work, I can't focus on my music, I can't focus on anything but you. You're always on my mind, Demi. It's always you." I softly smiled at her.

"I just want to say one more thing." I quickly said as she opened her mouth to say something. "I had this crazy dream today and I really wanted to share it even though I feel a little embarrassed for dreaming about something like that." I said.

"I was almost falling asleep when you rang the doorbell and I had to get up to open it. You walked in and you immediately started giving me a speech. Well, you told me it smelled nice first. But after that, you told me how much you love me and how you know things are going really fast but you can't help it." I sighed. "That's exactly how I feel Dems, I can't help it and I also can't get this dream or you out of my mind. It's constantly there." I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"And then you asked me to marry you." I quickly added, almost forgot the most important part. "Well what did you say?" She asked me. "I woke up, I didn't get a change to say anything." I shrugged my shoulders. "What would you say?" She asked which made me frown. "I don't know, why would you ask that?" I asked her.

"Because it wasn't a dream." She said. "What do you mean it wasn't a dream?" I asked, getting a bit tensed up.

"It's all true Julie, it really happened. When I asked you to marry me, you passed out. I laid you down on the couch and put a blanket over you. I quickly went home to get you some vitamin pills for when you'd wake up but then Jay arrived with the girls so I figured he'd take care of you. I watched you for a few minutes and you seemed to do good." She sighed and took my hand.

"I'm sorry." I said since I don't know how to react to this. "Don't be. It was really overwhelming. I can't expect you to say yes to me after everything I put you through." She looked to the ground.

"Well, just pretend like I didn't pass out and start over. There's always a second chance." I winked at her and bit my lip. I saw her eyes lighting up as I suggested that.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. From the very first moment I saw you. You are the sweetest, kindest, most caring, funniest and the cutest woman I know. Hell no, on this entire world. You wouldn't even hurt a fly. You are extremely talented. You do now just use your voice to sing but you use it for so much more. You're doing great things for the world Julie, please always keep doing that. You are the light in my life and I'm thankful for every minute I get to spend with you." She said and took a deep breath.

"Julie Isabella Vezua, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" She asked me as she sat down on one knee.

"I do."

————————————————————————
14/07/20
Comment and vote for more! ❤️