Chapter 34

Julie's POV:

"Good morning class. Take your books on page 153 and read it carefully. You may get a test about it sooner or later. After you read it, I want you grab a keyboard, in silence." Demi's voice recalled throughout the classroom.

"Haven't had a good night, have you miss Lovato?" A girl laughed. "Why don't you excuse yourself and leave?" She fighted back. "You're such a bitch." She mumbled. "Excuse me?" Demi looked offended.

"You have been ever since some shit happened in your life. You used to be the nicest, sweetest and most caring teacher around but apparently your life went upside down with you in it." She protested. "Why don't you cool off for a while miss Adams. I'll see you after class." Demi said without barely any emotion.

Even though Demi's not showing any emotion, I can see right through her this time. She wants to cry and let it all go but she has to be strong in front of her class. I mean, I get it. If I was a teacher I wouldn't want to cry in front of my class either.

Last night's a blur. Well, I remember my phone broke, which isn't such a great memory. Then Demi brought me home, to her place, and I told her I wanted her but she turned her back on me and fell asleep. I guess she did. At least I fell asleep very quickly but Demi looks dead ass tired.

"Have you finished?" Demi stood in front of my table and looked into my eyes. "Yeah. Sorry miss Lovato." I said and stood up to grab myself a keyboard. I plugged my earphones to it and started playing 'Fire' by Jessie J.

This woman has been through so much but yet she's so extremely strong and passionate. I guess you can tell I love her.

It's not a hard song to play but as a perfectionist, you want everything to be perfect so I started doing it over and over again.

"Julie. Class is over." Demi stood in front of me with her hands to her hips. "Oh right, sorry." I said and grabbed my things but then they all fell again.

"Maybe you should take a day off." Demi suggested and picked up my things. "Thanks. I'll see." I said and quickly walked out of the classroom.

I denied her suggestion since I have nothing important to do at home. I haven't seen Jay since last night. I thought I'd meet him at school but he never showed up so that's a no go. I haven't seen Meghan either so I wonder what they're up to.

I didn't want to go to our next class either so I just sat down on the ground and grabbed my notebook. I started thinking about life. About love.

"Love can be a strange thing.
It can be flower likely.
It can be magically.
Most important, it can be life changing.

From the first moment I saw you, I instantly knew you were the one.
The one I'd spend my life with.
The one I'd always carry with me.
The one who would have a part of my heart.

Your eyes are mesmerizing.
There's a golden flower building up inside of it.
It's strength, passion and lust.
Your Iris is the main center of the flower.
It's filled with love.

Your heart is probably heavens most wanted object.
It's pure and loving.
It's safe and a home, my home.
It's a beautiful thing to be loved by the heart.

Trust is an important subject in every relationship.
It's probably the most important thing in the world.
Trust isn't just something you earn over night.
Trust is a long but important road to love.

Love is hard to explain.
It's rare to have a love like yours, like ours.
This love is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Your love is my life.
This love is our life.

Forever is a long time.
Forever is a loving time.
Forever is our time."

I just wrote that. I did it. I finally expressed my feelings on paper again. I haven't written something so touching in a very, very long time.

Writing always gives me some kind of peace. It brings so much rest to my mind and my body.

It was a bit crappy though but it's the way I feel. Even though things between Demi and I couldn't have gone worse, I still feel like things are going to be okay after all. I still feel a lot for this woman.

"Hey. What are you still doing here?" I heard someone ask me, getting me out of my thoughts, back to reality.

Apparently I have been sitting here longer than I thought.

"Just writing. What time is it?" I asked the woman without looking up to see who I was talking to.

"It's almost six. We're closing in a little. You should get home and get some rest, you seem exhausted." The woman said and I finally looked up.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" I asked her. "I'm a student counselor. You can call me miss Jones. What's your name?" She asked me politely.

"I'm Julie. What does a student counselor do for a living?" I chuckled and looked at her. "Well, I help students to make the best of their time at school and help them if they got any kind of trouble or just need advice. I could be the one if you need someone to listen to you." She winked at me and then laughed.

"So when do you have time?" I asked her and she laughed but then she saw my serious face. "Oh you're serious." She chuckled. "Oh well. I made a great first impression." She giggled which made me laugh. "It's cool, trust me. I'm just like that." I laughed and gave her a high five.

"Anyways. I got some free time right now but it won't be for long since the school's closing soon. You can come by tomorrow at 10, does that suit you?" She asked me so I just nodded. "That sounds great. Thanks in advance." I smiled at her. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Julie."

"See you tomorrow miss Jones." I waved at her and then left the building.

I went home and then quickly changed into my PJ's and sat down on the couch.

"What's going on?" I asked Jay and Meghan as I walked in to see them all over each other.

"Oh shit." Meghan mumbled and put her shirt back on. "When did you come back?" Jay asked. "Excuse me? I asked you something." I said.

"It's not what it looks like." Meghan said. "Then what is it? It looks like you guys are fucking each other all over the place in my house. Since it's not what it looks like it must be just my imagination of you kissing Jay." I said, a bit pissed off.

"Jeez. Calm down peachy tits. I thought you were all the way up in heaven for Demetria out there but seems like you're a bit jealous." Jay said.

"I'm not jealous honey pie. It's the fact that you guys don't live here all by yourself. I come home after the shittiest day I've had in months, the kids aren't even asleep up there and then I walk in to find you guys having a first phase of a sex scene. Other than that, the kitchen's a fucking mess. You guys don't clean your shit and neither do you care about anything but yourself."

I couldn't control myself anymore and I just felt myself collapse onto the ground.

That's it. I swear that's it. Can someone die from being a dramatic ass queen? Is that a thing?

There it is.

Darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------
02/09/19

Vote and Comment for more chapters!