Turns out the samurai had left for the upper body but Sanji told me not to go get him. Suddenly, one of the kids doubled over onto the ground. Chopper went in to analyse what had happened. Another one joined too and they were in pain. They began demanding candy and even got aggressive so I knocked those two out while Chopper examined the liquid. They were being given stimulant drugs and suffering from withdrawal. The other kids informed us that everyone originally arrived as normal sized children. I noticed a dip in Haki from Sanji, Zoro and Brook who had left to find the Samurai but I just had faith in them. However, I noticed two different Hakis coming towards us.

"Luffy, something's wrong so I'm going to check."

Leaving the place, I noticed went to the people with the Haki. They were most likely yetis or something. Withdrawing my blade, I equipped it and sent an air slash at the two which cut the mountain they were on in half. Jumping in the air, I extended my leg to the the Yetis wearing hats and gave one a swift kick which knocked them out but the other was cut into pieces in a familiar blue bubble. Turning my head, I was greeted with Law's presence as I bent my knees and landed on my feet. We stared at each other for a minute before Luffy swung over to me and nearly crashed into me. I really appreciate my Observation Haki now.

Noticing that Chopper's body had gone berserk because Franky took the rumble ball. He had entered Monster Point and couldn't control it unlike I had charged in and sheathed my sword so I wouldn't cut him and brought it down on the junction between his neck and shoulder towards the back of his body to knock him out. The body reverted back to it's usual form as I began falling. I was going to land perfectly fine but the familiar blue room appeared and I appeared in Law's arms. Instinctively so I didn't fall, I clutched onto one of Law's shoulders.

"Thanks for the save but I didn't need it dumbass... Still thanks. I'm happy you're in good health."

"As to you. Perfect, I needed the two of you in one spot."

"Could you put me down? Unless you love feeling my ass that much."

"Oh, I do so just stay in my arms. Maybe you might enjoy this more than me." Law teased back.

To prove Law's point, one of his hands gave my ass a squeeze and my face turned even more red. He leaned forward slightly and blew hot air onto my ears. My ears were already super cold from the cold so his breath made me jump slightly and clutch onto his shoulders further before I playfully glared at him. Swirling my body, I used my hand on Law's shoulder to readjust myself to be on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist from behind. My sword had been carefully adjusted to be at my side to not get in the way. Cheekily, I gave Law a neck kiss as he tensed up which let me wrap my arms around his neck. I was back in control.

"So Little Law, are you going to cash in that I owe you? What will you make me do? Suck you off in front of Luffy? Is that why you needed two of us? Because you're into this kinky shit? How naughty Little Law" I whispered

"No damnit! I'd rather have you alone!"

"Hehe, just teasing."

"What are you doing (M/N)?" Luffy questioned

"Oh, just teasing the tease. So why do you need two of us Little Law?" I asked.

Law regained his composure and told me to get off so I did. I picked up the sword he dropped onto the ground and passed it over as Luffy came up to us after dusting the snow off himself. He pouted before looking at me while I raised an eyebrow before he climbed me and wrapped his arms and legs around me. Law told us that this island is an important key that could throw the New World into chaos. There were only two ways to survive in this world. Go under the umbrella of a Yonko or continually challenge them. He knew that Luffy didn't like taking orders and that I didn't like being forced to take orders either so he knew we didn't want to work under one of them.

"Then make an alliance with me." Law stated.

"...An alliance?" Luffy questioned.

"If the all of us team up, we might be able to do it. I have a plan to take down one of the Yonko." Law smirked.

A/N: Thanks for reading! Fun fact, Nami was completely removed from the scene and changed with (M/N). Second fun fact, (M/N) is the biggest tease and it will bite him back soon. Hehe.

 Hehe