~ T W E N T Y - S I X ~

Start from the beginning

"Bye." I say as I enter the cafeteria and towards my friends.

"Hey. Come on, I'll even tell you why I left." he says swinging his arm round my shoulder.

"Really?" I turn to him seriously.

I shrugs his shoulder with a winks at me. "Maybe."

I roll my eyes ignoring him praying that'd he'd go away by the time I reached the table i usually sat at with my friends.

He doesn't.

"Hey Avery. Who's the new addition?" Veronica asks with a suggestive smile.

"Nothing. He's just being annoying." I say.

"Ouch again, Avey. You really have a knack for hurting my feelings. One day you'll be begging for my undivided attention." he says with confidant smirk.

Again I roll my eyes but I feel the heat rising to my cheeks and instinctively put my hands on my checks to cover it.

"Ohhhh. She's blushing." Marcus teases with a tight smile.

"I'm not." I glare.

"Yes you are. I think Avery has a-" Faith begins but I quickly slap my hand over her mouth to stop her from saying what I'm sure she was about to say.

Elena, Veronica and Faith share a look between each other then look at me as though talking to me through their eyes.

I understood what they were trying to get at but shake my head as I didnt want to talk about it right now with listening ears all around. I take my hand off her mouth.

"What I meant to say is Avery might be a bit warm. Since she has a large jumper on you know." Faith nervously laughs glancing around.

Her eyes then widen as she looks behind me and she opens her mouth but before she can say anything Camryn is pushed off the seat beside me and onto the floor.

"Dude what the hell." Camryn glares at Eli.

Everything then goes quiet in the cafeteria as everybody watches the commotion.

"I told you to stay away from my sister didn't I?" He yells.

"She's not your-" Then Damon comes out of nowhere grabbing him by the collar and punching him in the face.

Gasps errupt everywhere around the room and in astounded not knowing what to do.

Camryn quickly recovers from the punch and punches him back and Damon falls over to the side with a thud and Camryn gets on top of him continuously punching Damon and his nose starts bleeding.

Then two guys I recognise as Camryns friends punch Eli and there's a full blown fight taking place right in front of me.

A group of teachers come in and have to pull them all away from each other as no amount of telling them to stop would work.

"OK everyone get to class early." A teacher says and everyone starts going to class gossiping about what just happened.

"Uhm what the hell?" Elena says still shocked by what just happened, as we walk to class.

"What the hell indeed." Veronica agrees.

"Why do they hate him so much?" Faith asks with her hand on her chin thinking of it deeply.

"Maybe it's because of what happened a few years ago or because they don't like the fact that he's probably you're favourite." Veronica guesses.

"I don't think it's jealousy." Elena says dismissing her guess.

"I don't think so either." I say. Not that I didn't think so but I know so. They've hated me from the start so why get jealous now.

"Do they know that you guys were friends before? Maybe if they did they would leave him alone." Veronica asks.

"No they don't. Well, only Will and Sheila." I respond.

"Will? As in the older chef brother?" Faith asks excitedly.

"Yes that one." I say giving her a weird look to which she just shrugs.

"I never knew you liked older people." Elena says wriggling her brows. She begins teasing her and Veronica laughs.

"Speaking of, what was that about earlier on?" Veronica asks when she stops laughing.

My eyes widen rembering and I quickly look away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah she's right. What was that?" Elena asks when she and faith stop their squabbling.

Not knowing what to do I start walking away with my hands on my ears. "La la la la la. I can't hear you."

They then walk faster speaking louder and louder in between laughs trying to get an answer from me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well my bros. As promised I have the next chapter ready for ye today. I hope ye liked it :)
Slater broooooooooooooooos

Vote|Comment|Follow|Share