× N I N E T E E N ×

(Averys Outfit ^^)

"I need a smoke." That was the first thing that came into my mind as I woke up.

Stretching an arm out, I grab my phone from the bedside table next to me and check the time. It was already 5pm.

I sit up on my bed and look around my room groggily and rub my eyes. I climb out of bed and go straight to the bathroom to have a shower.

I take a cold one to wake myself up properly and I wash my hair. Because of the Southern Cali sun my hair had become a lighter brown.

Looking at the mirrors in the shower I see the scars on my legs are gone but small ones, the permanent ones that'll constantly remind me of where they came from and how they appeared, are still there. It's the same deal with the ones on my arm, they're all gone except for the small ones and the large scar that John caused. Around my neck and collar bone they were almost healed but not completely gone.

Lifting up my hand I brush a clump of my hair away from my face revealing a large crescent mooned shape scar. Out of all the scars I've received from John, this was by far the worst one.

Not wanting to reminiscize on the memories I quickly come out of the shower. I wrap a towel tightly on myself before coming out of the bathroom to choose an outfit.

Just as I'm about to unwrap the towel, the door of my bedroom opens and I turn around with wide eyes.

"Mom just wants to know if- I- woah okay..." Eli freezes once he sees the state I'm in and his words get caught in his throat.

"GET OUT!" I yell so loud that he jumps and scurries out of my room.

Embarrassed, I go lock the door quickly and I feel my checks go red.

I rapidly change into blue straight legged mom jeans and a white jumper, then put on socks and black Dock Martins since the weather seemed on the colder side today.

I take a second to calm all my emotions, then I open the door of my room and head downstairs.

The house seems quiet and no ones there. I suspect Mike's probably at the company, Sheila and Eli are obviously home and the others are probably out.

As I walk towards the kitchen to get something to eat Eli comes out. I scowl at him yet he seems unbothered.

"Hello." He says.

"Try that again and I'll chop off your most prized possetion and shove it down your throat."

He immediately covers the offended part scared, and I walk past him.

After eating somthing I check my phone and its almost 6pm. Noticing all the messages I have from the girls and from Ron and Marcus too I respond to them all reassuring them that I was alright.

Not wanting to stay at home and do nothing I go ask Sheila if I can go out.

"I don't know sweetheart. Are you sure you're feeling better?" She asks reluctant to leave me out.

I nod my head. "I'm very sure."

"Alright. Don't be home late." She says sternly then turns back to her work and I go outside.
~~~~~~~~~

I've been wandering around for almost an hour now and the strong urge to smoke returns again.

It's been a while since I've last smoked. For others, it might be considered a good thing for them but for me, it's the complete opposite.

I walk down the street looking for a convenience store before finding one. Of course their not gonna give a pack of cigarettes to me since I'm a minor, so I'll have to steal it, but that's not anything I'm not used to.