° F I V E °

(( The Daly family's house (Averys new home) ^^))

Flashback

"Hey Avery." I looked up to see who said it and I saw that it was Ethan. The golden boy of the school.

Why he was talking to me I had no clue but since I just wanted to have a friend I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Hi Ethan." I smiled up at him since he was standing over my desk when I was trying to do the work that the teacher had set.

"So umm I was wondering if you wanna go to a party with me and my friends?" He asked.

A party. I haven't been to one in a looooong time. So why not go.

"Sure. What time and where?" I asked him still smiling.

"It's at 9pm and it's at mine." he said excitedly.

"OK I'll be there." I already knew where his house was since I've been to a couple parties there before but he had never personally invited me.
~~~~~

"John....?" I called John when I got home he seemed calm so I wanted to ask him if I could go to the party.

He didn't say anything just looked in my direction which meant that he was listening to me.

"I have a s-study group today at 9pm c-can I g-go ?" I asked him stuttering as always. Never in a million years will I tell him that I'm going to a party. That's just asking for a death wish. He would definitely beat me to death for sure if he ever found out.

" OK. " John said turning to look at the TV.

Well that was easier than I thought. I started to get ready. I didn't put anything too fancy just my usual ripped jeans and a cropped top that didn't look too old with a jumper over it since I didn't want John to get suspicious.

I left the house quietly and went to the party. As soon as I reached at Ethans house there were already so many people there. All were drinking, dancing or probably doing the nasties in some bedroom upstairs.

I drank a couple of drinks but I was still sober.

"Avery. Heyy you made it!" Ethan shouted over the loud music.

We chatted for quite a bit. "Hey I need to show you something upstairs."

So I agreed and went upstairs with him. He opened the door to a room that when he turned on the light it was actually a bedroom. I started to get a bad feeling about what he wanted to show me and when he closed the door after we went in the feeling started to get stronger.

"So. How come we don't talk that much?" He asked me coming closer to me.

"I don't know." I said backing up. My leg hit the bed and I fell backwards onto the bed.

"I know what we can do instead of talking." He said as he crawled on top of me.

I knew what he was going to do. I tried to push him off me but he just roughly grabbed my hands pining them above my head.

He started to bring his head closer to mine and began nibbling on my neck. I struggled against his hold.

"Let me g-go!" I shouted. He ignored me and tried to kiss me but I kept moving my head side to side so that he couldn't. But he grabbed my chin forcing his lips on mine.

"Stop!" I started screaming and moving around wildly. The door suddenly opened and there was a girl at the door.

"Avery my mom said we have to go." the girl said and I noticed that she was one of the nice people in my school Samantha.