The night out

It was the next morning as you wake up in Raven's room and bed before smiling as you see her still sleeping next to you before getting out of bed to get dressed. As you put on your clothes you see the room was a mess books all over the floor with the bed smashed.

"We may have got a little rough" you say quietly before leaving the room and head for the lounge which was also a mess. "Lets see if they have any coffee" you asked yourself as you look in the cubboard and find a jar of it.

You make a cup of coffee before giving the lounge quick clean and then begin to make some breakfast. "Oh morning friend [Fn]" Starfire says flying it still half asleep as you lay out her breakfast which was bacon, eggs and sausage before all the other titans walk in as you give them their breakfast.

Robin had pancakes with a strawberry syrup, Cyborg had waffles topped with sweet honey and blueberries, BeastBoy had a salad with chunks of tofu in it and Raven just had a coffee as you did the same. "So what is happening today" you asked as Robin swallows his food.

"I got some invitations to a party by someone called Ken Mitsuchi" Robin says as you stop drinking as Raven did the same. "When is this party" you asked as Robin passed you the invitation.

Invitaion

Dear titans

You are formally invited to master Ken Mitsuchi's masion
To celebrate the one year of the Cure For Life charity.

Party begins at 17:00 - 20:00
you may come in casual clothes

Sincerely
Head Butler

The invitation said as you look at it and think before handing it back to Robin. "Sounds like fun" you tell them as you all go to prepare for the party.

"Are you sure about going to this party" Raven asked you as she watched you grab some clothes. "I am besides I have questions of my own" you told her as you head to the shower to freshen up but not before giving her a peck on the cheek.

Later that day

You and the titans arrive at Ken's party before you see him walk over to you he was wearing a pure white suit with a black tie. "Ah the famous Teen Titans welcome I'm Ken Mitsuchi please eat and drink" Ken says as they all walk away before you signal Raven to do the same.

"Excuse me Ken is there a place we can talk" you asked as he nods before showing you to his personal study. "I knew you wouldn't waste time when you arrived" Ken says as he drops the whole nice guy act as he pours himself a glass of whisky.

"I want answers Ken like what made you change" you asked him as Ken smiled while looking out of the window. "In short a woman blessed by the gods with immortality" Ken told you as he turns to face you never losing the smile.

"What did she promise you Ken" you asked but already knew the answer. "She promised me a place at the table to serve the gods the only thing needed is to destroy a great evil such as Trigon but since he is not in our world so I need to bring him through" Ken replies as you walk up to him and soon grab him by the collar.

"Are you out of your mind Trigon can't be defeated you would only bring destruction and death" you tell Ken as he chuckles before you let go and back away slowly. "You know I wonder just what Trigon's daughter charges since you managed to get her into bed but what should you expect from a slut" Ken says as you step forward before giving him a punch to the face causing him to fall against the desk and then wipe his nose.

"Don't talk about Raven like that as of this moment Ken we are done" you tell him as you walk away leaving Ken with a smile on his face. "It went just as you expected" a female voice said from the shadows as Ken stood up and dust himself off.

"Yes and now it's time for plan Tigon's fall to be put in motion" Ken tells her before she vanished. *Now [Fn] which of us will survive the demon of darkness and sin or gods servant of the light* Ken thought as he watched you and the titans leave early while smiling.

Back at Titan Tower

You walk through the doors full of anger and sadness before grabbing your bag and taking out the box master Shinzo gave you as you open it Raven saw you pull out a black piece of metal. "Ok time to begin" you said before taking it to your room where you lock yourself away.

You sat down with the black metal placed in front of you before focusing your chi into it and it begins to float as it begins to heat up. *Ok this will take a little time to finish but I must focus* you thought before returning to the black metal that began to slowly melt.

To Raven

The titans were sitting in the lounge talking about what just happened. "Dude he was really mad about something" BeastBoy said as everyone sat in silence.

"Maybe he's trying to go back to his old ways" Robin says as everyone looked at him. "Robin's right I mean a year ago he was a well known assassin" Cyborg told them as Raven slammed her hands on the counter.

"Listen to all of you do any of you have any idea of what he has to go through every day" Raven says as they all looked at her. "He has to fight just to live all because he's like me a half demon but he has to fight alone but not now or ever again" Raven said as Starfire floats over and gives her a hug.

"Friend Raven we need to talk" Starfire whispers as they separate and all the titans begin to play video games which Cyborg was good at.