Trial of the 12 gates (Part 1)

Your P.O.V

I'm walking through a pitch black tunnel with only a small light to guide you before being blinded by the same light. Once I'm able to see I'm in a huge room covered in fields before hearing a voice coming closer.

"Oh boy a visitor please make yourself at home while I make tea" a chubby man dressed in pink genie clothes said as a table and chairs appear. "I'm looking for someone he is the master of the pig gate" I asked as the chubby man continues to make tea.

"Yes you look for Hog you found Hog" Hog said as you sit down as he brings over the tea. "You know why I'm here" I say as Hog took a sip of his tea.

"Yes Hog knows but do you know" Hog says as you don't understand what he meant. "No more tea trail time" Hog says as a machine appears.

"What is this" I asked as Hog stood up and stands next to the machine. "This is a chi measuring machine you must beat Hog watch" Hog said as he placed a hand on the and soon the meter went up before stopping.

"You see Hog score 2,000 chi points if you can beat that you pass you may try as many times as you like" Hog told me before I walk up to it and place a hand on the same spot but soon feel my chi being pulled out of me before falling back only to see it stop at 250 chi points. *That machine drained me in seconds but Hog didn't even have any issue what did he do different* I thought as I kept thinking.

Back to Raven

Raven was sitting in the room in front of the doors as Leo walks back in. "He'll be fine I can feel it in here" Leo said as he points to his heart which made Raven smile.

*You better come back [Fn] for her sake* Leo thought as he looked at the doors before sitting down.

To Ken

"Master Ken you summoned me" a butler says as he kneals before Ken. "Yes any word on him" Ken asked as the butler looked up at him.

"No master Ken we have search the whole city but he disappeared without a trace" the butler said as Ken saw his reflection in the window. "I see well no matter he wil show himself sooner or later also have my family arrived yet" Ken asked as the butler nods.

"Good you may leave oh and prepare my training room" Ken told him as the butler left to prepare Ken's training room. "You will show yourself soon enough brother and I will be there to slay you" Ken said to himself before leaving for his training room.

Back to you

I'm laying on the floor out of breath as Hog just watched from a nearby tree eating apples. "You know Hog did it first try maybe you just too weak" Hog told me as I get back to my feet with barely an energy left to stand.

*I only have enough chi for 1 more attempt but everytime I put my hand on the machine it drains me* I thought before remembering what master Shinzo told me.

Your past

"Master why do you seem to have endless chi" I asked him as master Shinzo smiled at my question. "I don't have endless chi [Fn] I have learned how to continually pull in chi" master Shinzo told me as we sat under a cherry blossom tree.

"You see people believe that chi is only able to contain so much but the fact is it's more like a rive that's block only allowing us to harness a fraction of our full power" master Shinzo said as he caught a falling cherry blossom. "However once we break down the thing blocking us are chi will come flooding into us like a tidal wave" master Shinzo smiled at me and treated me like his own son.

Your past ends

*I understand now master* I thought as I walk over to the machine and take a deep breath before placing my hand on the testing pad and just like before the drain of chi hit me like brick wall. "Hog told you too weak" Hog says but I refused to fall after everything I've gone through to get here.

"My master showed me kindness , Leo saved me and changed to help me and Raven gave me something that I never thought I would feel because I love her so for them..." I say cutting of as focus all my strength. "I WILL BREAK MY LIMITS" I shout as the meter on the machine began to increase and didn't seem to be stopping before hitting the top which made Hog stand up as I fell on to the ground unconscious.

Your P.O.V ends

"Hog is surprising but it seems he has been taught well hey Shinzo [Fn] [Ln] you pass the gate of the pig but beware the others will be even stronger" Hog said while looking at you sleep before smiling. "For now rest" Hog say as he placed the gate of the pig symbol on your arm and disappears.

After 18 hour you wake up only to find Hog gone and the gate of the pig symbol on your arm. "So I passed on to the next trial" you say before stopping and looking back for a second.

"Thank you Hog" you said with a bow before walking through the open tunnel on to the next trial.