Filler Friendship!

Mulai dari awal

Y/n said as he walked onto the scene, water dripping off of his body as he carried a giant red fish over his shoulder.

Gohan: "I'm compelled to ask why."

Krillin: "Well, before we left for Namek, I took out a huge life insurance policy on myself, and left it all to my twin brother."

Gohan: "But you don’t have a tw-"

Y/n: Your last name's Sanchez!?"

Krillin: "And it paid off in triple because I died off-planet! They said, "Don't worry, there's no way you're gonna die out in space!" Showed them!"

Y/n: "Ok, I may be like 4 maybe 5 Years old, but even I know thats insurance fra-."

Krillin: "SHHH! Don't say the IF Words!"

Y/n: "..... We're still calling you Krillin."

Krillin: "So, what do you think of my new ride?"

Krillin says as he points to a red car on top of a hill.

Gohan: "Eh, it's a nice car, I guess?"

Y/n: "... I kinda wanna eat it."

Krillin: "Not what I was referring to."

Krillin said as a woman with exrremely long yet familiar blue hair walked out of the car, making Y/n and Gohan's eyes widen.

Maron: "Juan! I broke a nail. Can I have a thousand dollars?"

Krillin: "You can have two! Guys, I am an excellent boyfriend."

Y/n: "Krillin..."

Krillin: "...... Y/n! Please don't do it! I'm begging you! I will gladly die again if it ment keeping this!"

Y/n: "What?... No! Ew! I'm not Cucking you now!"

Krillin: "Huh?"

Y/n: "She looks too much like Bulma and seems to be as big of a Bimbo as Goka. And we all know she's not dead... don't want any Copies in my Harem. Still pretty hot though."

Maron: "Thanks!"

Krillin: ".... E... Excuse me a moment."

Krilling quickly ran behind a rock, before...

Krillin in distance: "WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!"

*Reverse Ding!*

[Krillin Owned Counter: 30

Krillin then came back as if nothing happened.

Gohan: "Krillin, how did you meet this woman?"

Krillin: "We met at the bank. I was there picking up my life insurance money, and she was there depositing her money from her night job. I think she’s a waitress or something, because she was depositing a lot of fives and ones."

Maron: "And me and my dear sweety little chestnut fell deeply, truly in love!"

Krillin: "She says I have a very rich personality..."

Maron: "And a wealth of knowledge!"

Krillin: "And her boobs are as big as my head!"

Gohan: "I had made the comparison."

Y/n: "Who couldn't."

Krillin: "So, you going to the party tonight?"

Gohan: "I dunno. Mom wasn't a huge fan of that Walking Dead theme party. But I think I can make it."