Chapter 11

[3rd Person POV]

"I ended up dropping all of my mochi because the demons tried to surprise me at night! Can't you believe it?!"

"Hm..."

It had been a few weeks since
Y/N had finally decided to stop wearing his mask.

He is currently supposed to be training with the Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji, since he wanted to learn more about Breath Styles.

That was the plan, until Mitsuri had invited him to eat somewhere since she was hungry when he went to her.

Y/N has long forgotten what he came to do, and is only focused in the Love Pillar venting to him.

"Not only that, when I tried to just make Mochi at home because I spent almost all of my money buying the other ones that were wasted, I accidentally knocked over most of them to the ground! It left me feeling very unsatisfied!"
Mitsuri wore a sad face as she blew unto her tea.

Y/N is currently nibbling on a single mochi, due to not wanting his teeth to get hurt by the sweetness of it.

"You understand the feeling, right?!"

Y/N nodded at this

"I-I've....had my r-rice balls wasted during b-battle..."
He answered in a soft and muffled voice

"Ah! I remember that! Iguro san and I are there too, right?"

Y/N nodded again.

"Wasting such good food is such a bad feeling! Especially when it's made by someone important! Just imagine all that hardwork and love being wasted! It makes me want to cry!"
Mitsuri flailed her hands childishly, attracting attention of a few people, but they've gone unnoticed.

"Hm..."
Y/N only hummed and nodded in agreement as he continued to nibble on his mochi.

Mitsuri had set another empty tray, that was once filled with mochi, aside before ordering another one, whilst Y/N is still on his first piece on the first plate.

"It's a good thing that you've taken off the mask! I never would've imagined someone looking so young! I've even mistaken you for a girl! Kya! So embarrassing!"
Mitsuri placed her hands on the sides of her face as she squished it together.

Her reaction caused Y/N to tilt his head to the side in confusion.

This just caused the Love Pillar to gush on his adorableness.

She did, in fact, mistook him for a girl at first, but recognized his voice easily, which immediately cleared up the misunderstanding.

[Flashback]

Shinobu, after finding out that
Y/N is still wanting to learn more about Breath Techniques, set him to find the Love Pillar.

Which is probably a bad move on her part...

Y/N is hopelessly lost and alone in the middle of the city in the afternoon.

He continued to wander around, trying to find anything that fits the description of what he remembers of her appearance.

Braided pink hair that fades to green, a beauty mark below each eye, green eyes, and a unique uniform.

Y/N tried to look out for her to no avail, that's when he just...sat there. He doesn't really know what to do at this point.

The boy's Kasugai Crow perched on top of his head.

A lengthy 3 hours passed and Y/N managed to fall asleep while maintaning his guard.