Chapter 3

*3rd Person POV*

Ah, daytime...the time where most people trained peacefu-

*CLASH!*

*sigh*

Well, not in the case of Y/N however, he has found himself in the middle of angry Hashiras who isn't aware that he trains under Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira.

Speaking of her, where is she?

Oh wait, too smol, can't see her.

Y/N has one of his blades drawn, he is most likely to kill someone if he brandishes two blades and everyone won't like that. Even Y/N himself.

Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Pillar, was the first to attack Y/N, claiming he isn't about to accept another demon in the Demon Slaying Corps.

When Y/N retaliated with a swift kick and then he drew his blade, the other hashira held their hilts, waiting for something to happen.

"Everyone, calm down! Y/N kun here isn't a demon, but a soon-to-be demon slayer under my care!" Shinobu chimed with the same old smile on her face.

"I've said it once, and I'm gonna say it again. TO HELL WITH COOPERATING WITH DEMONS!" Shinazugawa yelled in anger as he drew his blade and began chanting.

"Wind Breathing First Form!"

Shinazugawa drew his blade before completing his Style form name.

"DUST WHIRLWIND CUTTER!"

Shinazugawa dashed towards Y/N at great speeds and attempts to slash him multiple times, everytime he would finally "hit" Y/N, the ninja would dissolve into a shadow and reappear from a close location.

And when he was done attacking, Shinazugawa got ready for another attack.

But Y/N quickly made a move, using his top speed to catch the Wind Hashira off guard, he pricked Shinazugawa's shoulder, causing it to draw a tiny amount of blood.

The Hashiras that were present besides Shinobu Kocho are shocked to say the least since even they didn't see Y/N move.

Shinazugawa jumped back when he finally felt the presence behind him.

He found it strange though, this "demon" could've killed him right then and there, but he only pricked a dot on his shoulder.

"Wind Breathing..."

They heard a soft voice speak...

Y/N took a stance as he continued

"Second Style..."

"Claws-Purifying Wind..."

Y/N slashed his blades which then sent out claw-like wind blades.

Since this was Shinazugawa's breath style, he knew well of it's strenghts and also it's weaknesses.

He jumped away from the attack, leaving himself vulnerable in the air, which is what Y/N wanted..

And in a...flash(hehe) Y/N reappeared in front of Shinazugawa and disarmed him before they teleported on the ground using Y/N's shadow.

Shinazugawa was now disarmed and defeated, leaving only a squirming opponent under Y/N's grasp.

"Let him go!" yelled the Love Hashira who is close to drawing her sword.

Y/N took a glance at The Love Hashira which made him look threatening, but this was unintentional.

Thankfully, before even more chaos can ensue, Shinobu called out to Y/N.