Chapter 1

*3rd Person POV*

"W-Wait, you can't be serious?!"

Tanjiro Kamado, knelt beside his unconscious sister Nezuko Kamado after
Y/N's defensive attack.

"So that's what's been catching bugging me! His scent is vastly different to that of demons...It never occurred to me he was actually human"

The Insect Hashira stood in front of Y/N with a smile on her face, the ninja wasn't really responsive with anything.

"You would be a valuable teammate for us to have! So...are you interested in becoming friends with us? It might be better than endlessly roaming the night all alone"

She had Y/N there, having someone surely is better than to be alone, and he has been alone all his life to the point where he's really an awkward person to be around with.

As a response, Y/N just stared at Shinobu who waited patiently for him go answer.

The Shadow Demon as an asset can be really valuable...

It would minimize any possible casualties.

It took a maximum of 15m for Shinobu to take action, she cautiously held his hands, and looked his straight in his eye slits.

"What do you say? We can stay over at my house, it is quite lively there and you might find it a much more comfortable training ground than the forest"

Y/N didn't react much, just his shoulders slumped a little, but that was a sign that he just allowed them to lead him.

Shinobu seems to notice it as she is good with body language.

"Kamado kun, let's go, looks like we have a new guest as of now!" she cheerfully told the slightly injured boy.

"H-Hai!" he nodded and carried his sister on his arms while they walked.

The Insect Hashira led Y/N to where she wanted to take him, he didn't really care for the training grounds, what sold it for him was the company...it was forever since he has a person who isn't really running away from him and instead talks to him.

He understands that they are still quite afraid of him, but since they proved themselves to be also understanding, he'll give em' a chance as he usually avoids human interaction because of their reactions.

Tanjiro was still abit nervous around this new friend of theirs, he did kick their butts not too long ago and He's sure Y/N won't have any probems in doing it again, so befriending him is probably the more logical choice.

Now that he thought of it...how would Zenitsu and Inosuke react?

Oh boy...this is gonna be trouble...

Inosuke is sure to pick a fight the moment he sees Y/N, Zenitsu would probably hide or cling to Tanjiro again.

He could notice Y/N trying to grab the butterflies that're flying around and he'd stare at it for a little while if Y/N didn't catch it, which made him look like a lost kid with a cool armor.
(that's because he is..)

After awhile of walking, his sister slowly stirred awake...

"Nezuko, are you awake now?" Tanjiro gave a smile to his sister who just opened her eyes.

She looked around and saw Y/N who was quiet as ever.

Nezuko immediately went on the defensive and Tanjiro was quick to calm her down.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, he's a human, Nezuko..." Tanjiro spoke in a soft tone "He's also a guest now"

And when she heard Y/N being a human, she had abit of flashback where she can't hurt any humans because they're her family, and despite Y/N knocking her out earlier, she calmed down...