Chapter 10

[3rd Person POV]

A couple hours passed since Y/N fell asleep on Nezuko's lap after they had a little "talk".

The boy felt the light of the sun hit his eyelids, making him wince before taking a little peek.

He was still on the ground, but instead of a lap, a pillow is placed beneath his had and a blanket is messily sprawled out to cover him from the cold of the night.

Y/N sat up, adjusting his clothes because one of the buttons at the top got undone causing his shoulder to get bared.

He yawned and rubbed the remaining sleep out of his eyes and judging from the sun's light and place in the sky, he woke up at the right time, which is 7:00am,

At first, he thought he was the only one awake, but was soin proven wrong.

"E-EH?! A WOMAN?!?! WHAT?!"

he heard the voice of a certain yellow-haired thunder breath user from his bed on the far left(in Y/N's POV),

Y/N tilted his head in confusion, is there really a girl here?

He looked around only to find no woman, just Nezuko's box sitting in the dark.

"I-I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE! ARE YOU A PATIENT? WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?"
Zenitsu continued to spout out questions as Y/N stared at him with a sleepy expression.

Cupping his own chin, only then did Y/N realize that he doesn't have his mask since Nezuko had removed it the night before,

Good thing Zenitsu is occupied with a random girl that is somehow difficult for Y/N to see.
(Oh, bby.)

Before Y/N could stand up from the ground, Zenitsu rushed to him and took both of his hands.

"AAAAH! YOU'RE SO CUTE! MARRY ME PLEASE! THEN I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN!"
Zenitsu cooed, his rear wiggling side to side because of his...uhh.."enthusiasm".

Y/N honestly got anxious, never in his life did he feel this anxious.

He eventually developed a small fear for Zenitsu during this small exchange.

To make it worse, he doesn't understand what's going on.

Marry? Why?

Y/N just tilted his head to the side as a sign of confusion, but Zenitsu took this as something else.

"YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT IT, AREN'T YOU?! AREN'T YOU?! SAY YES, PLEASE SAY YES!!"
He continued to pester the ninja, and he also leaned his face closer to Y/N, too close for comfort.

Y/N pushed Zenitsu away to regain some distance, but the push was too strong, causing the blonde to get sent to the other side of the room.

"Ahh... she's strong too...she can protect me...."
Zenitsu, despite being in pain, uttered out since he felt more lovestruck than in pain.

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NOISE?!"
Aoi's voice boomed from the hallway then soon, into the medical ward.

She saw Zenitsu slumped at far left and Y/N at the far right, away from the beds.

Well, she didn't see the boy as
Y/N though.

Her cheeks heated up as she hid behind the wall just beside the door.

'Who was that?! More importantly, they were so cute!'
Aoi gushed, but she composed herself and re-entered the room.

"W-What's going on here?"
She entered the room while tripping over her words.