Kimetsu Gakuen AU #2

[3rd Person POV]

"Ah! Thank you so much for helping!"

"Y-Y-You're w-w-welcome..."

Y/N's currently helping the 3rd year, Mitsuri Kanroji by carrying some books to the teacher's room. He found it weird that the teacher themselves weren't here to help their student despite it being their own mess.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I-I'm f-fine..."

You can't really blame Mitsuri for worrying. He's stuttering so much that it might make other's think that he's sick.

Mitsuri decided not to question it further, thinking that it might upset him if she does. The last thing she would do is to upset someone she has only met.

The trip to the Faculty room didn't take too long, they just placed the books in top of the Teacher's table and left the room.

Well, Mitsuri greeted the other teachers that're present whilst Y/N just awkwardly stood there and waited for her to finish.

Before going on their separate ways, Mitsuri thanked Y/N..

"Thank you again! It was so nice of you to help me!" she shook his hand while she told him her gratitude.

Y/N only nodded as a response then Mitsuri waved goodbye to him while he waved back slightly.

Once he was alone, he began his trip to his own classroom. He remembers Nezuko wanting to tie up his hair using Kanae-Sensei's butterfly pins and Kanae isn't opposed in doing it, In fact, she even encouraged the idea.

However...there was one...tinsy....insy...little...problem.

"Where...should I suppose to turn again...?"

He was lost.

Like a child looking for it's mother, Y/N turned left and right to try and deduce where his classroom or even a classmate might be.

He fiddled with the mask hiding the area below the half of the temple of his nose(kinda like a surgical mask) before pushing up the nifty-looking butterfly-designed sunglasses that Kanae gave Y/N.

This boyo went to different places, completely unaware of the time he has spent looking for his classroom.

He also tried to find the exit too and just sit in front of the gate in hopes that Kanae would find him there, but...he can't find the exit too as he already turned many corners and did ups and downs on many floors.

"......"

Welp! I guess this is it!

Y/N sat down on a corner and leaned on a wall. If he wasn't able to find his classroom or even a way outside, then he'll just wait for someone he knows to find him.

Poor boy just gave up, he knows his sense of direction is really bad, but he really wants to be able to go to places. It really brings the teensiest of smiles to his face.

"*sigh*"

He continued to wait there...unmoving and quiet. He doesn't interact with anyone he doesn't know since it'll be hard for the both of them.

Until...

"Hey...are you alright??"

"....."

Y/N looked up to see Mr. Forehead.

He shook his head and stood from where he was sitting, Tanjiro was accompanied by Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira who was mocking the quiet boy for being lost when they found out his reason for sitting there idly.