T w e n t y T w o

Depuis le début

"What happened?" She asked staring at their busted cut lips and eyebrows along with their bloody noses.

"Why are you awake?" Woozi questioned not answering her question.

J touched juns eyebrow a little and he took a step back. Instead of going back into their rooms they all sat around in the living room while Jeonghan went to get something from the second floor. J sat by Wonwoo but he turned away from her a little. Jeonghan came back with a big first aid kit box. He opened it up and they all took out the stuff inside there. Everyone attended to their wounds and cuts while J sat there examining everything around her. She noticed Wonwoo who wasn't getting his face patched up correctly so she took the cotton ball from his hand. He protested but she didn't give it back. She gently patted his eyebrow with some hydrogen peroxide and he flinched a little but you could tell he was used to it. She wiped off the blood from his eyebrow to reveal a cut going through it. She put a bandaid on but when it didn't stick she put two crossing each other so they'd hold one another down. She moved onto his bottom lip which was swollen and cut. She wiped the blood away with a tissue before she unconsciously wiped his lip with her thumb making him jump.

"Sorry, sorry." She moved her hand away thinking she hurt him but she was wrong.

She continued to clean his lip before giving him an ice pack to put on it. He said he could clean his nose on his own and headed to the bathroom. As soon as he got in their he felt his knees go a little weak thinking about J's finger on his lips. He touched his lips and closed his eyes a little. 'It's getting worse' he thought. He cleaned the blood off his nose and headed back into the living room to see a tired J cleaning up jun's face. He furrowed his eyebrows and quickly walked to them.

"You're tired, let's go." He started walking towards the stairs.

"Bye guys, you're gonna have to explain later." She eyed them as she walked behind Wonwoo.

"You okay?" J turned on her side to face Wonwoo.

"Mm." Wonwoo hummed.

"If your arm hurts you don't have to put it under me." J out her head up a little releasing his arm.

"No. No. It's okay." He put her head back on his arm and turned to face her.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" J looked up at him.

"For waking you up." Wonwoo frowned.

"It's not your fault. Don't apologize." J snorted.

"Do-do you wanna uh cuddle?" Wonwoo didn't let his eyes meet J's as she started laughing.

"Aren't we already?"

"No, it's different." Wonwoo shook his head.

He pulled her closer to himself leaving no space in between them as he put both his arms around her. One under her head and around her neck and the other on top of her pulling her closer. Her face was nuzzled in on his chest and they both felt each other's warmth and sighed drifting off to sleep.

Wonwoo was woken up by the light shining through under his door signaling  that it was day time. He looked down at J who was still right next to him with both hands around her and her face in his chest. He smiled and felt his heart beat faster. He looked down at her noticing the moles she had on her face and the one above her eyebrow hidden by her hair.

"Cute." He smiled.

Wonwoo began to slowly unwrap his arms around the sleeping girl and trying to get up before he felt J grab him by the arm and he was back in bed.