To Dust: 2014, Present

Anthonys. POV

      I pulled onto frosted ground and put the car in park. I took in a deep breath of crisp winter air and when I did I sniffed and started to cry. I hit the dash board with full fists. " No, not now, dont cry about it. Fight for it." I said in a whisperd voice.

      I hurried out the car door. I was jogging then running faster and faster. I felt snow hit my face and it stung like needles. But I didn't care at all. I was bound determined to find her.

      I came across the creek and tried to jump across it. I actually made over the stream without falling which is surprising.  "Kalel" I screamed and then again "Kalel".

         I felt something hit my head I looked up and saw crows millions of crows. They all just sat on branches starring at me I knew that if I made a move I would get attacked.

       " So I just need to so im just gonna leave and go so " after that I made a run for it. But one crow nust one cawed and I saw blackness surround me.

Kalels. POV

    " Its over" I said before jabbing the knife thew my lower stomach.  When I did I let out a scream and looked over at Anthony and tried grabbing his hand. So I would die beside him.  But when I touched him, his skin burned me.  " Anthony" he didnt speak but I heard his voice but low and crackly.  Like demons not even that anymore it said and Anthony turned into this tall hunched over black mist of a creature.

           With long blood coverd teeth, And claws like needles. " Wheres Anth-" I said trying not to cough up blood.

     It took its long finger nails and scrapped very lightly underneath my chin. Lets just say hes being found about now. Then the creature pulled the knife out of my stomach. I looked down and i was fine no blood no wound.

        "This isnt real" oh look at that youv figured it out , see its a game i play. I torment and torture you with mental comunication until you break down into a soft puddle of pain and desperation. Once you do i form and twist you soul wave lank so only the demonic and evil side is left. Witch i consume to become stronger and more powerfull to my full potential.

      I smiled "well you do know I escaped you once, Angala, and ill do it again and again and again".  I saw her the victorian girl who once lived long ago. I could see her one secound and the demon the next like a brocken tv going in and out.

      Youll never leave me. She screamed, I stood up and looked the demon in the eye and stood tall. I took a deep breath and the wind swirled around us. "You dont scare me, you never have and I, I will always be stronger then you". I could see she was coming free from the demon. Now there was more of her them him.

        She screamed but I talked over her. Stop!!!! She said. "I am better then you, I have someone that loves me", she stepped back and hit the black bricked wall, STOP IT!!!!. I looked at her necklace the thing that controlled her but that, thats for anthoner day of explaining.

       "No one ever did love you did they". The wind howled so did she. STOP HE DID LOVE ME "No no he didnt he took advantage of you he never loved you no one has and you killed yourself because of it". She fell to the floor and I grabbed her necklace and looked at her. "Go back to hell" I said and ripped off the chain and she screamed.

           But then she turned to dust and the ashes fell to the ground.