This love: 2014, Present

Anthonys. POV

We stayed in the same spot for what seemed like a couple of hours. She was still resting on my shoulder and I think she was falling asleep. I didn't wake her, I left her be. It was like it was 1997 again. I had actually broke down the abandoned shed and turned it into the clubhouse we were sitting in now.

The night was pitch black, but the bulbs that hung from the wires lite it like fire flies. I couldn't hold it back any more, "too tired" I whispered, making Kalel shift to resting her head on my stomach. I leaned up and kissed her four head. Reaching for my hoody I put it under my head. Finally getting sleep without thinking and wondering if I would see her again.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Kalels. POV

I woke up right next to Anthony, it made me smile seeing him peaceful and content. I loved him, I loved him with every bone in my body. After Leaning down to kiss him, I woke him up. He growned and rolled over off the side of the tree house.

"Anthony are you ok!" he coughed and sat up. "What the hell" he rubbed his head. While chuckling I said "im sorry," he looked up at me "you're fine, and really, really beautiful". Blushing uncontrollable I climbed down the ladder. He slowly sat up, and I sat down by him.

I scooted closer to him, the wind blew through my emraled hair scattering it through out the air. I turned to look at him and he only smiled weakly, I blushed while looking down at the leaves that layed on the soft ground. His soft pale fingers lifted my head. I stared at him and he didnt let go of my face.

He only leaned in closer to me and barely brushed my lips. He then kissed me again and I never thought of love like this. I only thought it happens in movies. But this, this love is real and nothing, nothing in the world would take it away from me.