"Caroline," Daisy says softly. "Trust me, your boys may be difficult but I have seen improvement, right?"

Caroline nods in agreement with a small smile.

"Don't give up hope. They'll find their way back together."

"Please don't tell them, at least not yet." Caroline pleads.

"But-"

"Devin wants to be the one who tells them. And he's not ready. Just not yet."

Thinking about how this was such a huge deal, Daisy knew it was none of her business to share someone else's personal life.

"Your secret is safe with me."

Little did they know, Jackson was sat outside in the hallway listening through the screen door. He had no idea this happened and guilt was the only feeling he could decipher.

After a few minutes, Seb was ready to go inside and so was Daisy and Caroline.

Daisy went back upstairs with Seb right on her tail. When she got back into the room, Jackson was rolled over on his side facing away from her. She thought he was still asleep.

Quietly getting in beside him, Seb jumped up and laid on her stomach.

She chuckles, "my two big boys."

"I'm not big," Jackson's voice startles her.

"You're awake," she smiles. He slowly rolls over to face her. His face grim. "I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, I've been up awhile," he says. "Where were you?" He plays dumb.

"Took Seb outside. I swear," she chuckles. "His bladder is the size of a peanut."

"Was anyone else up?"

Daisy takes a second to respond. "No, not that I know of." She lied. And it made him think, has she lied to him before?

As he studies her quizzically, Daisy stutters for words. "I mean, I think I might've seen your mom. But I didn't look close enough before I made my way up here." He hums before closing his eyes.

A small, but noticeable amount of weight falls on Jackson's arm. "Is someone grumpy? Is someone acting like a grumpy pants," Daisy uses Seb as the source of the sound. To his demise, Seb takes it like the good boy he is as his mother uses him to tease her boy crush.

When that didn't get his attention Daisy puts Seb down and announces, "big spoon time!" This grabs his attention and before she could bear hug him from behind, he flips over and cradles her instead.

She knew no matter how he was feeling, she would never get the chance to be big spoon. Never.

Jackson put the last of their bags in his car, with Seb crying in the backseat. They met back up with Devin and Caroline who smiled sadly at the three of them as they approached for goodbye hugs.

Daisy hugs Caroline, taking in her scent of cinnamon and apples. "Thank you for allowing me over for Thanksgiving. I had so much fun."

"You're welcomed over anytime," Caroline smiles as they pull away, engulfing Liam.

Daisy nervously steps towards Devin and opens her arms. He gives her crossed arms and a stone face. Daisy goes to retract her arms when a smile explodes on his face and he gives a big bear hug.

Devin whispers into her hair, "thank you for making this Thanksgiving memorable with my sons."

"Of course, Devin," she smiles into his chest.