"My" son.

It's been a whole week without Ann and it's so boring. Boring than being in quarantine. That should exaggerate how much boring it was. Nothing is more boring than quarantine.

Nothing much happened this week. It's just how Bianca doesn't want me around 'our' son. I understand that she is angry, but there is a deeper meaning in the inside than on the outside.

'My' son and I haven't really spoken to each other like how a father and son should, all in the name of Bianca.

Bianca left five years ago. Five freaky years. How does she expect me to still love her like I did.

Bianca and I have been friends since high school. We started dating in high school, final year. Banging was not an option, but we eventually did. I remember that we always protected ourselves.

We dated for close to three years. We attended the same college. In college, we do four years. She left when we were in third year without even saying goodbye. The first time I called her, a guy picked and told me not to call again.

"It's almost eight, let's get going" Ben says from his desk.

"Fine" I say, packing the table and tidying it up.

I enter the elevator and exit immediately we reached the ground floor, Ben following. Only the cleaners were left, tidying the place up.

Biding them good night, we exit the building as Shawn follows. We head straight to the car as Shawn opens the door for me and Caleb joins us, driving out of the reserved parking lot after everyone was on board.

We head to the best restaurant in the city.

Ben plays Post Malone's hits as the fun begins.

*****

We reach home late after dining at Vhydalz Restaurant. Ben takes his usual position behind the TV sat to watch his favorite series.

Shawn also grabbed cheerios from the kitchen and used the houses' Wi-Fi.

I climbed the stairs to go to my room as usual.

"Jay!" Ben shout from where he was, making me stop in my tracks. "You really need to see"

He heart is really beating as I descend the stairs and walk towards him. His gaze is fixed on the screen as he tries to grab the remote control from the center table.

He increases the volume as I reach him, Shawn still into what he is doing. The way this guy doesn't really care about anything in life still baffles me.

I look at the screen.

SHIT!!

Ann was absolutely right.

"The leading investment company in this country bailed for fraud. The CEO,Charles Baden and the other staff of Trans-National investment company bailed after the CID's investigation. The CID begun their investigation after the investment company pulled out their investment from Trinity Insurance, First Financial bank among other financial and insurance companies with no knowledgeable reason. After pulling out their investment, they now focused on other companies apart from the financial and insurance companies and prevented the press from publicising this. In an interview with Miriam Faber, the CEO of  First National Bank, Charles Baden threatened her of murder once she doesn't sign an agreement to fraud non-insurance and financial companies. On further investigations, the CID realised that companies apart from the financial and insurance companies, who signed their agreement eventually became bankrupt and seized to operate as a result of loss of capital. Stay tuned to be updated more on this news....."