My new job.

I look out of my window in the new apartment I just finished packing in. The scene is great and I'm happy that at least I'm a little bit closer to the workplace in my new apartment than my former house where I left the little part of my family I have.

Today is the day, I'm going on a business meeting with my boss. I'm a little nervous since I don't even know him.
I've already made up my mind that I'll be fine with any unit I'm assigned to cause I know I'm smart enough. I offered Business Administration in college.

Checking the time on my phone, I rush and get dressed for the business meeting. I take a little shower, get dressed and take my phone and purse then I'm off.

Dressed in an African fitting dress which reaches right beneath my knee I enter the car and head to Launches Restaurant with the help of the location he sent me. I quickly type the location address in the GPS app on my phone.

I reach the restaurant earlier than I expected and entered the gorgeous restaurant,clutching my purse

I'm quickly met by a waiter who sends me directly to the table where the boss is seated. I sit down and trying to cover up my nervousness, I look around and I spot Ben, the guard who was obscuring my way I later learned was called Shawn and a guy I'm not so familiar with.

I send them a smile and I was about to wave them when the boss cleared his throat, bringing my full attention to him . Trust me if I tell you that I've forgotten my boss's name.

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter I just realised was there asks me.

"Just for a starter, I'll go for watermelon juice" the boss says smiling at me. I smile back, what do you expect!
He expects you to order a drink, girl not to sit there smiling at him like a girl who just lost her memory.

"Oh water" I say quite happy with myself for giving a quick answer.

"Water has already been provided" he says pointing to the water in front of both of us. He chuckles.
Oh God! When would you stop embarrassing yourself!

"Okay then I'll go for orange juice"

"Sure" the waiter says, taking his leave.

Oh God I'm left alone with my boss.

"So. How have you been?" he asks, as if we've known each other for sometime.

"Great"

"I've been good also. So where do you live" Why is he talking like we've known each other for sometime!

Hired For LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara