The movie night.

It's been a successful week of working with JhayRay Arts. Today is a Friday and tonight is the movie night. Mr Goldberg has been really nice to me and we get closer and closer each day.

Sometimes I think my wages are too high. It can pay for my rents, my family, clothes and food, and trust me some little amounts would be still left.

Ben, on the hand has been really great and helpful. Both of them are not what I really expected. They are funny and friendly.

Working with them have shown me that not all bosses are knuckleheads, as rigid and uninfluential. They listen to my opinions and they've never underestimated me, my thoughts, ideas, decisions or even my opinions.

Today is going to be a nice day for the three of us, Shawn and Caleb. We would all be leaving the office at 6:00pm for the movie night.

I've been working on the movie for sometime and I'm going to present the introduction, so I work on that myself. I even kinda slept late yesterday because of the movie. The only thing I'm really trying to avoid right now is, not sleeping at the movie show.

I reach the office really early and I meet Mr Goldberg and Ben. I get his schedule for today and we head off to his first meeting for the day. The conference room is all set as we settle down with the other company to talk about important issues. I write down everything I hear till the meeting ends.

After the meeting, they chat a little individually amongst themselves before leaving whilst I arrange and pack the stuffs on the table.

"Hey, I'm Evans" a guy says to me, expecting a handshake.

"Hey!" I exclaim, louder than I planned to and giving him a handshake.

"Your name, Pls" he says.

"Oh Ann."

"Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet.."

"Err. Ann we've got to go." Mr Goldberg says taking me away from the guy, Evans."Bye" he says to Evans as we walk away.
I actually didn't really care about what just happened because Evans didn't look genuine to me.

"Hey. What was that for?" I ask him immediately we enter his office.
He looks at me for sometime and rubbing his chin,turns his face to the opposite direction, then looks at me.

"Its not everyone we talk to and befriend, Ann"

"But he came to me first and started the conversation. There is nothing wrong with chatting with someone I don't know. Besides if it is not for the fact that he doesn't look that genuine, he sounds really cool" I ended my rant with a frown.

"Hey, Calm down, Ann. You don't know the type of guy he is. Just be careful around him." he says with so much concern written all over his face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Ben asks entering the office and taking his position behind the desk.

"You can go back to working on the movie as we also get ready. Forget about what just happened. I'm sorry."Mr Goldberg says with so much remorse.

"Its fine" I say, leaving.

*****

We all leave the company together passing in front of most of the staff as they all watch us, some leave the office as they are done with the day's work.

"Ann I hope we are all set" Mr Goldberg asks, as we all enter the company van and head to Feather Arts company for the movie night. There was another van behind us, Mr Goldberg told me was full of his guards.