That lil fight.

I type away on my computer, getting ready for the Trans National company. I'm not reply sure about them. Why would they choose a successful Art company. They deal with Insurance and Financial companies. Anyway, maybe it's because of how developed this company is.

I hear footsteps nearby as Austin comes and stand in front of me, in front of my desk. I was too occupied to spare him a glance.

"Hey" he says trying to catch my attention.

"Hey" I say, still typing.

Raising my chin higher with his right index finger, our eyes meet and he sends me a warm smile, forcing me to stop whatever I was doing and give him my undivided attention.

"At least, look at me" he says with pleading eyes."I'll be leaving next week Friday. Let's hang out. At least"

"N-no I can't. I'm just too busy"

It's only one guy I want and I don't even know if I can recognize him when I see him. I can't place my burdens on an innocent person.

"Oh. You have a boyfriend. Is that why" I shake my head in the negative and look away from him."Then we can be friends"

"Sure. Friends" My face is lit as I smile at him.

I continue with my work as we chat until I finish and edit the documents. I do some final editing and print it out, ready for the meeting. I give Austin my attention as we chat as friends, laughing and all.

Friday. 3:00pm.

Jaden and Ben come out of the office, chatting and laughing until they notice us.

Jaden looks from Austin to I and from I to Austin as I rush over with them, documents in hand for the meeting.

"Hey" I say, looking at the file.

"Hey" We walk briskly to the conference room, leaving Austin as he types away on his phone.

"Don't get too easy around him" Jaden warns, making me frown.

"Why?" I ask. "Isn't he your cousin?"

"Yep. Its fine."

Jaden, Ben and I sit down and the other company joins us. That's weird because, the other company has to settle and wait a little till we arrive. Anyway!

We rise, shake hands and exchange pleasantries and greetings with them as the meeting begins.

"Yeah. Thank you for considering my company, it's a pleasure." Jaden says.

"We just spot the potential companies and take them on"  the CEO, Charles Baden smiles, its clearly looks like a fake one,Anyway!

"Thank you again" Jaden says and gives a curt nod. "Why us?" He gets serious this time.

Yeah, why us? I've been really thinking about this after they called.

"We've seen so much from a company like this. It has a bright future and.." The personal assistant says.

"Most art companies have little to produce especially in the economic sector but it looks like your company has great ideas and all." The CEO interrupts. "So tell us more"

"JhayRay Arts begun eleven months ago. We started with loads of money, with the small unit stuff making billboards for occasions, printing shirts and advertising stuff until we made it technical, where artists drew online and took pictures which fetched us loads of money after winning the National Arts Competition."

Jaden narrates as the secretary takes note and the CEO and the other stuff nod their heads with this smile plastered on their faces as they whisper amongst themselves.