The gossip.

Jaden's POV.

"Don't tell me to shut up.
I want you out of my head
I want you out of me bedroom tonight
Cause I need you to be saved oh..."
-Goodbyes, Post Malone.

We are returning from a successful business meeting with Lee's Company which is two  hours away from our company, and we are celebrating with a music mash up and trust me I'm really enjoying myself as well as taking note of the roadside. When I say "we", I'm talking about my personal assistant,driver, secretary and a guard.

We are still celebrating when I notice some miles away from us, a woman coming out of a club, decently dressed. Weird!

"I can't believe its freaky Friday"

They begin with Freaky Friday by Chris Brown, I guess, when we get closer to the woman. She is clutching her head and saying some stuff I obviously can't hear over the loud music. I realise that I KNOW HER!

"Stop the car!" I say slowly at first."STOP THE FUCKING CAR" I shout before I realise I am.

"Alright alright" Caleb, the driver says, parking behind a black Toyota sport car."Why, sir?"

I take time to look at her and realise its her as she rounds the car in front of us and sits in. By this time my counterparts are complaining but man, I don't give a shit. She is the one, the one I've been looking for. She's here in real colour!

"Follow the car, at a sensible distance" I tell Caleb as she drives out of the parking lot.

After a long while of following her car, she stops in front of this two story building, parks her car and enters the house, looking exhausted.

I tell Caleb to take a reverse to the nearest restaurant for lunch and by this time, they are like" dude, is everything alright?
But hey, I know what I'm doing.

At the restaurant, we place our orders as I work on a letter.
I was thinking of employing her in my company, that is if she has a job or not. I guess the only reason why she would be this frustrated is because of either job issues or a family issues, I guess.
Dude, she was standing in front of a brothel!
Shit! What the hell would she be doing there? If she's is really working in a club which has brothel in it, on a Friday noon, it might have been my freaky fault, and why she be this decently dressed.

Oh God.

"Dude, are you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost or something and am I the only one seeing a crease forming in between your eyebrows?!"Ben, my personal assistant shouts.
Why does he always have to make a big deal about little things, like creases of all things!