That lil bitch.

"Hey" Ben says as he emerges from Mr Goldberg's office, walking towards me."You look stunning as always. The meeting starts in half an hour". He says, grinning from ear to ear.

I just arrived at the company, you know. He didn't even allow us to exchange any pleasantries.

"Good morning to you too Mr Murphy. Thanks for the compliment anyway. I'm not only looking stunning as always but I'm ready as always too." I say as I pack the files and make my way to Mr Goldberg's office as Ben stands there, looking at me go.

After three months of working with them for about three months, you should know how close we are now.

"I hope you are ready for the meeting." Mr Goldberg says immediately I enter the office.

"What's with you guys and not greeting. Besides this is the first time you've seen me today. Anyway I'm ready." I say a little bit pissed.

"Fine. Good morning to you." He says as he looks at my face in search of any contentment. Then he smiles."You look cute when you are a little bit pissed" he says not attempting to remove that annoying smirk as I also try to avoid blushing.

" Then, I'm going to get adorable very soon if you guys fail to greet next time." I say in a way to ease the blush from spreading as he fights a laugh. I listen to his sweet melody of a laugh as I also chuckle.

"Good morning. I'm going to set the conference room up as you go through the files" I say, leaving the office after giving him a curt nod.

I leave the office quite confused as Mr Goldberg looks at me without averting his gaze. Hastily, I leave the office, closing the door behind me. I walk quickly towards the conference room, bumping into someone, spilling some papers on the ground.

"Oooops. I'm so sorry" I say to an angry looking fair skinned gorgeous lady, a lady I new I was no match for. Her knee length dress which shows some cleavage is tightly wrapped around her body.

"Watch your freaky way, you low life slut. Get the fuck out of my fucking way." She shouts at me, luckily its only Ben in the hall with us. She pushes me away, entering Mr Goldberg's office.

I was mute. How do the gorgeous ones turn out to be the bitches. She called me a LOW LIFE SLUT!!!!

"Hey. Are you okay?" Ben asks me as I pack my stuff from the floor."Let me help you" he says as he bends down and helps me pack the papers.

"Who is she?" I ask in low tone, visibily sad, angry and as I thought over my life, I realised that,yeah I'm indeed a low life person but not a SLUT!!!

"Oh, that? She is Jaden's girlfriend, Chantel" Ben says as we enter the conference room.

I am really angry. The fact that she is beautiful, more beautiful than I, doesn't mean she should be that rude, that rude enough to call me low life person!

At least the files on the table have life. Oh my.
I wipe my tears as I think the whole thing through. My little family, my college life......

"Aaaaaargh" I shout, scattering the paper and files I believe, have better lives than I on the floor, quite angry at them.

"Hey... Hey" Ben shouts, holding me in his arms and taking me away from the table.

"Let go off me" I yell at him, trying to get released from his strong arms.

He sends me to a chair and I sit as he told me to.

"Calm down, Ann! She just said that because she's been a bitch her whole life! Don't let anyone sit on your happiness, Don't let anyone underestimate you and make you think you are a low life girl or even you are ugly because you are pretty and better in your own special kind of way!" Ben tells me as I calm down. He wipes my tears I never acknowledged to be present.
"Come here" he says, giving me a hug.