The betrayal.

Jaden's POV

The traffic light turns red, causing the cars on my lane to slow down and eventually came to a n abrupt and reluctant halt.

I'm on my way to Deirdre Beach right now, something that's creating a serene atmosphere with a blending mixture of anxiety as to what is this guy like or what's he even going to tell me that's so important and anger as to the reason why I'm obeying instructions from a random person and moving out of town whilst I have loads of more relevant things to do.

I really want to turn back right now but curiosity is what's still keeping going and in this crazy game. I didn't also want to turn back and go home, to Chantel.

About Chantel who has been crying and ranting all sort off stuff I didn't really care about this whole morning.

I guess I made the best of choice when I left her on Friday, slept before they reached home and I went to the City Hall the whole of yesterday for business so the only time she got to rant to me was this morning, I had a pretty bad morning today. Trust me.

The only thing I really do remember about what she said was she was going to Reiner's Mall today at four thirty, cause she said it in a calm and civilised manner as compared to the manner in which she ranted.

Movement at the left side of me catches my eyes as I turn to see three girls, batting their lashes and smiling crazily at me. I was actually used to these crazy crap.

Looking at them with so much indifference, I tilt my head back to its former position and holding the steer with my right hand, I tilt my body a little and roll the glass up.

I've got so much to think about not some sluts of some sort.

The light turn green. I drive and observe how the civilized city of Dakotas fades out into a savage one, filled with loads of people. With the location address typed into the GPS of my car, I branch into the beach, park at a free parking lot and turn off the ignition.

With a sigh then a tut, I alight and make my way towards the beach, the sight of slightly naked people coming into view.

I'm not a big fan of beaches, especially savage ones like this. I walk into the crowd, clutching my phone tightly. The phone rings and the caller ID reveals the guy.

I quickly pick the phone up and walk towards an empty blue barrel, where I place my left hand and use the right to hold the phone, to find free space and air to talk and breathe, respectively.

"Hey. I'm here"

"Yeah. So I'm I." When I talk about annoying I'm referring to this ridiculous guy.""Yeah. First of all, remove your hand from the barrel and come straight to the last coconut tree in the row of coconut trees"

I do as he says and the place is a little bit free of humans, just a few making out on a bench, few feet's away, a guy standing behind the bench looking at the opposite direction and making a call, a couple approaching and a few teenage guys chatting.

"Yeah. I'm at the coconut tree" I say looking down at my kicks and plying with the sand.

"Don't tell me. I can see you"

"Fine"

"Good. Now look up" I do so and look around."Look left" I do so."Look right" I look right with so much confusion evident on my face."Then left" I do so, as confused as ever as an aged couple, passing by looks confused at me also.

"Are you lost or something" they ask.

I shake my head in the negative quite embarrassed. Then it hit me.