New Student

Echo's POV
"It's a new day, a new school, a new life. At least this time I'll fit in with other people." I was getting dressed, when I heard something outside. I finished getting dressed quickly and ran outside. I headed outside and I almost got my head chopped off. The blade was 1mm away from my neck. "Omg I'm sorry." It was a blue hair boy fighting a kishin egg. "It's ok, let's finish this guy off." I turned my arm into the top part of a mace. Me and the blue hair boy finished off the kishin egg easily. My arm went back to normal. The weapon transformed into this beautiful girl with raven black hair. "Are you guys from DWMA?" "Yes we are, what about you?" The girl asked. "Today's my first day." " YAHOO THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT, YOUR IN THE PRESENCE OF A GOD HERE YAHOO!!!" "You don't look like a god." "He going to be one, one of these days. Well let's head to school." The girl suggested. "We still have an hour, but if you want you can come in and I'll server breakfast." I offered. "YAHOOO LETS GO!!" We headed inside and I started cooking. "What is your named?" I asked. "I'm Tsubaki and..." "I AM THE POWERFUL BLACKSTAR AND ILL SURPASS GOD ONE DAY YAHOO!!!!" "Well Blackstar can you please be quieter." He nodded.

After we all ate breakfast we headed to school.

When we got to school there were plenty of people. I followed Tsubaki and Blackstar. They walked to this group that there was an albino, a girl with her face in a book, a kid with a suit and 3 white lines in his hair, a tall girl with dirty blond hair, and a kid with blond hair. "HEY EVERYONE YOU ALMIGHTY AND POWERFUL GOD IS HERE!!!" They all giggled. "Hey Blackstar and Tsubaki." The Albino boy said. I came out from behind Tsubaki. I'm really scared of people. "Who's that with you?" "H-h-hi my n-n-name is E-E-Echo." I stuttered. The Albino boy put his arm around me. "You don't have to be scared, we won't bite." The person with the book and looked up. "Makaaaaaa-CHOP!!!" She slammed the book on his head and he fell to the ground. "What the hell was that for Maka!!" "Your scaring Echo." He just got up. "So Echo are you a weapon or a Meister?" Maka asked. "I-I-I'm a weapon." I was terrified. "Omg your perfectly symmetrical, the symmetry is beautiful." The kid with the suit said. "Kid shut up about symmetry or I'll Maka-chop you to." I was scared of Maka because of her chop. The kid in the suit went quiet.

The bell rang and everyone ran, I slowly walked to the class room when this guy with a bolt in his head and he was on a rolling chair came up to me. "Hi are you the new student Echo?" He asked. "Y-Y-Yep." This guy scared me (but everyone scares me). "I'm proffesor Stein, I'm you teacher." He lead me to the classroom. As he enter the classroom, his chair got stuck on the frame and he fell. He got up and continued into the classroom, I followed. I stood out in front of the class. "Everyone this is our new student Echo. Echo you can sit beside Soul, the one with white hair and red eyes."

I went to my seat and a bunch of the guys were checking me out. I sat down in my seat. "Hey Echo do you wanna take a job with us after school?" The albino asked. "Sure." We smiled at each other.

Soul POV

Echo is a really nice girl, she has a beautiful smile but she's really shy and cute. Wait no I don't like her, I like Maka, I guess.

-After School- Echo POV

"Which job should we take." Soul asked the group. "Echo doesn't have a Meister, she can't fight." The guy in the suit said. "I don't need a Meister, I can fight without one. I'm not weak." "How about we take this one, it's just investigating a portal?" "YAHOO SOUND COOL FOR A GOD LIKE ME!!!" I rolled my eyes at Blackstar. "That sounds easy, great for a first job." I said. Everyone agree and we were leaving when Stein came up to us. "Wait, Echo can't go she doesn't have a Meister." I took Stein by the collar. "Look here Stein, I'm not weak like other weapons. I can fight by myself, I'm not weak." Stein looked a little scared when I let go. "Ok you can go but I have to come along. I always have to go when newbies are going on there first mission."

We headed to the portal that we had to investigate. "Here we are." Stein said. "YAHOO LETS GO!!" Blackstar jumped trough the portal. We all followed after him.