18#Eating with Seokjin

Jungkook - I saw the girl dropping the juice on herself

Taehyung - You did?!

Seokjin - Why didn't you told us earlier?!

Namjoon - If he have told it to us,I don't think it was going to work,it's not enought proof,and so we will need a strongest proof that doens't make doubt.

Yoongi - Namjoon is right,even with Jungkook seeing what happened it was not going to convince Mr Hae that girl is the culprit.

Jimin look at Namjoon.

Jimin - ...So what are we going to do? Are we supposed to catch her on the right time,when they'd be threatening (y/n) and Chunhua?

Jungkook - ...

Jungkook quickly looks from Yoongi to Jimin,shocked with his incredible idea.

Namjoon - Yes that is the best idea.

Taehyung - Yeah! With this the president will believe (y/n) is innocent .

Jungkook looks from Namjoon to Taehyung.

Hoseok - We have to stay with an eye on (y/n) then.

Jungkook - ...

Seokjin - Shouldn't we go to the president's office?

Namjoon - There is no point going there without any proof,all we have to do now is be alent and wait for the exactly time to get any evidence that proves (y/n) is innocent.

Taehyung - So we can do nothing right now..?

He looks sad.

Jungkook and everyone stays in silence.

That day at 2:15Am you was in the dancing room,you stopped dancing and had a break time. A few minutes later,Jungkook enters in the room.

(y/n) - ?

(y/n) - Jungkook? ...What are you doing here?

He sits next to you.

Jungkook - I wanted to talk with you...

(y/n) - How you knowed I was here?

Jungkook - Hoseok told me you have a habit of being there when you don't reaches as good as you can.

Jungkook - ...Are you ok?

(y/n) - Yeah...I think I am...

Jungkook - I heared the president called you this evening...

Jungkook - Aren't you feeling like a big burden is over your back?

(y/n) - ...I will know how to deal with that.

Jungkook - ...

Jungkook - That girl acused you,didn't she?

(y/n) - ...