1#Meeting Namjoon and Jimin

(y/n) it's a girl from US that came to South Korea to study there through a program that offers scholarship. when she arrives,go imediately to the hotel owned for the company that offers the scholarship.

      You arrived at night so you unpacked your baggages and went to bed to get some rest,you was exhausted the travel had been really long

      You arrived at night so you unpacked your baggages and went to bed to get some rest,you was exhausted the travel had been really long. And in the afternoon you goes to a Super Market to buy stuff,because you had two days left to start your classes yet. You was really good at writting hangul but the problem was...you was terrible at listening native people talking between them,"but that is not that important right now,anyway I came here to study." you though,but was it really that ok?

You pick all things you needed and went to the line,a few minutes later was your turn to go to the cash register to pay for all your stuff,but there the register woman started talking something with you,and you did not understood a single thing

You pick all things you needed and went to the line,a few minutes later was your turn to go to the cash register to pay for all your stuff,but there the register woman started talking something with you,and you did not understood a single thing. So you tried talking in english to her,but her english was horrible. Suddenly showed up from some were a handsome guy in a excellent timing and started translating from korean to english.

Namjoon - She's saying that the bottle is broken,and you have to exchange for another one from the shelf.

(y/n) - Ah-aa-

You were in shock because that handsome guy was Kim Namjoon from the boy group BTS,and you apreciate they talents and skills because you were an Army. So without you believe what your eyes was seeing yet,you quickly answer him.

(y/n) - Oh-o- Yeah,sure! Thank you sir!

(y/n) - (Oh mY gOsh!! It's Namjoon!! Kim Namjoon!! His right there!! RiTH thEre! I have to ask for an autograph!! no...I just...have to keep my self calmed down. Yes,breathe in....breathe out....breathe in.....breathe out...)

You thought with yourself while running back to the bottle's shelf,you gab another one and come back to the cash register. When you arrive there Namjoon was still there so you thanked him for his help.

After you paying your things,he asks you.

Namjoon - Don't make a long time you are in Korea,right?

(y/n) - No,I arrived there yesterday.

Namjoon - Yesterday?! That make no long at all.

Namjoon - Have you ever been in Korea before?