3#Working at BigHit and meeting Taehyung

Two years and six month later,you two were already fluently and expert in korean language and started performing in public with intentions of be picked by some Internment Company and start working,otherwise if you don't get a work in South Korea,y...

Two years and six month later,you two were already fluently and expert in korean language and started performing in public with intentions of be picked by some Internment Company and start working,otherwise if you don't get a work in South Korea,you two are going back to your home country and end your scholarship according with the scholarship terms. So both of you was trying your best to stay there.

One day a company reached your performance's group email. You group was compost by you and Chunhua,of course. It's name was Cotton Candy,that obvious was Chunhua's suggestion of a girl group name,it suits her cuteness.

So you noticed the company contacted you and which one was that,and you run to Chunhua's bedroom frenetcally

You knock on her door .

(y/n) - Chun-nie! Are you there?

She silently opens the door and you see her shocked face.

Chunhua - ....

(y/n) - Did you saw it already?

You get in her room and shut the door.

Chunhua - Omg,is this true?

Chunhua - I think I'm asleep yet.

Chunhua - DON'T TELL ME BIGHIT IS GOING TO CONTRACT US!!!

(y/n) - Don't you think it looks so unreal? Unbelievable?!!

(y/n) - I'm still shacking!

Chunhua - Oh my! We're going to stay in Korea!!!

(y/n) - Right?! I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Chunhua - The email says that we have to be in the company at 10am,Wednesday.

(y/n) - I'm so excited I wanna go now!!

Chunhua - Right,right?!!

Chunhua - Ahhhhhh we are going to work in the same company as BTS!!!

For now on both of you were going to study in the school the last six months left and work definitely with no certainly day to go back to your home country. Just more six months and both of you will be free to devote yourselves to your work,but still having class you two work hard on the company as a trainer,increasing your skills.