Something happend to willa

🐾Wyatt POV🐾
I and Willa were just talking to Some of our pack mates then out of nowhere Willa grabs my shoulder Willa are you ok? I ask worried. No, I feel like I'm losing all the strength in my body. Willa says and falls down I quickly catch her and bring her to the healer. I then tell Wynter to try and calm down the pack because Some of them started to howl in worry I gently put Willa down to let the healer check her. I walk away to see if Wynter has any luck then I hear a weak voice saying: Wyatt can you please stay? I realized it was Willa it broke my heart hearing her voice like this I just replied sure.

🌙Willa POV🌙
I had no idea what just happened and why I started feeling this way. I can see in Wyatt's eyes that he was worried about me and my voice did not make him worry any less I had a weak voice which made him worry even more. The healer had just checked what is wrong and she says: there is silver inside of her making her body lose strength there is no way to remove it right now because her body has become fragile so until then it has to come out naturally and we have to make sure it does not reach her heart. I see how hard Wyatt is trying not to cry I just am worried about Wyatt because I know how crazy Wyatt gets when I'm sick and I'm worried about myself because I don't want to die and leave Wyatt we already lost Mom and Dad when we were pups he would feel horrible if he lost me too.