42. The Vanguard Action Squad!

Spinner: Future heroes! It's time you meet the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squa- Magne take that block off her head!

He was referring to the cement block pushed against Pixie-Bob's temple.

Magne: I can't kill her? You're kidding.

Spinner: This is NOT what Stain would've wanted. He wasn't a cold-blooded killer, he was an idealist!

Tiger: You would dare even think to end the life of a woman who hasn't had the chance to find love and start a family of her own? YOU MAKE ME SICK!

DEEP IN THE BEAST'S FOREST

Tetsutetsu: Kendo! Is that you?

Kendo: Tetsu?

Tetsutetsu: Here! I got these off Yaoyorozu, they're gas masks!

Kendo: We should leave immediately. We can meet up with the students and teachers, then get out.

Tetsutetsu: No.

Kendo: "No"? What are you talking about?

Tetsutetsu: Have you noticed how much stronger 1-A is than us? Their determination, their resolve, their skills...it's all because they've faced these threats head on.

Kendo: You're saying...we should do the same?

Tetsutetsu: Exactly.

BAKUGO AND TODOROKI POV

Todoroki: Do you think Mr. Aizawa is formulating an escape plan for both the classes?

Bakugo: HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW? Do you really intend to carry that guy you found on the ground all the way back?

Todoroki: Yeah, can't just leave him. Wait.

Bakugo: WHAT NOW?

Moonfish: Please, forgive me...Oh! I just couldn't help myself, I couldn't resist the urge to take a bite.

Todoroki and Bakugo noticed a severed arm lying at the villain's feet and Bakugo instantly went on the offensive.

Bakugo: I don't care what that Pussycat Mandalay said about not fighting. I'LL DESTROY THIS GUY!

Todoroki: Wait!

Meanwhile, Tiger and Magne continued their fight and at this point Mandalay had joined the fray.

Mandalay: Spinner, huh? You're kinda cute.

The compliment stopped him in his tracks and before Mandalay could attack him, Magne used his attraction ability to pull her towards him.

Magne: You're going to sleep!

Tiger: NO!

Tiger jumped in the way and relentlessly attacked Magne, before he could knock out Mandalay like Pixie-Bob.

Tiger: I've seen your face. You have a disgusting criminal record, so I can't let you go here!

Mandalay: Ragdoll, come in! Come in! Tiger, something is wrong! Ragdoll is no longer responding!

Magne: That's a shame. It would appear it's too late for her...

IZUKU'S BATTLE WITH MUSCULAR CONTINUES...

Muscular continued forcing all his weight down on Izuku, while Kota could only look on helplessly.

Kota: He's putting everything on the line...for me? But, even after all the horrible things I said...?