34. Exam Time

Aizawa: As I'm sure you're all aware, it's about time for your final exams

Aizawa: As I'm sure you're all aware, it's about time for your final exams. We at U.A encourage you to dedicate any time you can to training yourselves and studying. Right, Ashido? Kaminari?

Kaminari: Right! I haven't studied at all!
Ashido: Right! I haven't studied at all!

Fumikage: I need all the time I can get.

Sato: Agreed, man. No doubt it'll be harder than midterms.

Mineta: Hmph. I'm only concerned about the practical exam! After all, I placed 9th.

Kaminari: You're not supposed to be smart, jackass! Midoriya, Iida! How do you guys do it?

Izuku: Oh. Well, after I've compiled all my notes, I placed them in folders to keep myself organised. I then spend some time trying to apply all the source material to different situations, which I find is an effective way to-

Iida: JUST STUDY HARD, KAMINARI!

Todoroki: Pay attention in class, and you'll be fine.

Yaoyorozu: Kaminari! I'd be honoured to tutor you, should you require it.

Kaminari: YOU'RE A GOD, YAOYOROZU! KAMI IN THE FLESH!

Mineta: I'd love to get my hands on that fle-

Izuku: I'll eat yours if you say another word.

Ashido: I could do with the tutoring!

Ojiro: And me, if you could.

Sato: Is it a plan?

Yaoyorozu: This is perfect! You are all welcome to mine for a study session. I'll tell the maids to prepare some tea and...

Kirishima: She must have not guests very often... Bakugo! I could use a tutor, man.

Bakugo: Forget it, red-haired lesbian. I've got my own stuff to do.

Kirishima: Huh. That's funny.

Bakugo: Hm?

Kirishima: Nothin'. Just, didn't take you for a chicken is all.

Bakugo: I'LL TUTOR YOU MYSELF ASSHOLE!

Aoyama: Mes amis! It's too late for cramming now, no?

Shoji: You have some of the lowest midterm scores, too. I'd start if I were you.
______________________________________
LUNCH

Uraraka: Sooo, Deku. I've been thinking. Maybe you could come around mine for a study sessi-

Izuku: Pass.

Uraraka: Eh?

Izuku: Oh! Sorry to be so blunt, Uraraka. I'm just a bit of a lonewolf when it comes to studying, I suppose. Maybe ano- OW!