41. Date Night- Part 2

"You must have at least had crushes or one night stand or something. C'mon Luciano... Tell me..." I insisted holding his arm.

"Alright." He agreed.

Finally!

I wanted to know about all the girls he had any type of relationship with for so long!

"So?"

"I've never been in a relationship before. One night stand? Yes, but compared to you? I don't think I've had that many." He smirked making me laugh.

Yes that's true though.

"I'm just more experienced than you Mr. Moretti." I said playfully punching his arm.

"I've no doubt Ms. Martinez. I've seen your records with men and its quite..."

"Impressive? Amazing?" I added grinning.

"You're so different." He chuckled shaking his head.

I held his arm tightly and put my head on his shoulder smiling in content.

The fact that he is not judging me or is so open and accepting about my relationships with men makes me feel perfect.

It just makes me realise that my decision was right. To have him as a partner.

"I'm really happy that I texted you." I whispered.

"I'm thankful that you texted me and stayed." He said, squeezing my shoulder.

"And we are thankful that you both didn't lock the door." I shut my eyes annoyed but still the smile did not leave my face.

We both turn to see Angelo, Lorenzo and Luca standing by the balcony door grinning like actual fools.

"Ofcourse this date wouldn't have been complete without the interruption of you fools!" I exclaimed dramatically making Luciano smirk while the other three glared at me.

"You love us!" Lorenzo said pointing his index finger in my direction.

"You're quite delusional if you think that." I snapped grinning.

"Oh stop it you three! I need a hug from my gummy bear!" Luca said moving towards me with arms opened wide.

He comes close to us and pushes Luciano away making him stumble and glare at Luca.

"Out of my way boy!" Luca said looking at Luciano making me laugh and wrapped his arms around me.

"Aren't you sweet?!" I grinned hugging him back.

Luciano folds his arms staring at us as if we are aliens.

"As sweet as poison." I hear Luciano mutter making me shake my head in amusement.

"Hey! What about us!?" Angelo said loudly coming near and hugging us followed by Lorenzo.

"Um...guys...I like you all but I cant really breathe." I said, patting them to move away so they released me instantly.

These three still act like kids, but I love them! It just shows in their eyes how much they genuinely care about me even when they don't know me since a long time.

"You want a hug too Luci?" Lorenzo asked earning a glare from Luciano.

"So do you want to meet everyone now?" Luciano asked me and I nodded.

Why not? I'm here anyway so might as well meet everyone. This is kind of new though. I'm not really people person. I'm like this only with close ones.

We walk out of the room and into the long never-ending hallway to the elevator.

"Do you like this place Valentina?" Luca asked walking behind me and Luciano.