30. The Italian Mafia Queen

VALENTINA

"You know you didnt give me a morning kiss Miss Martinez." He smirked pushing me back on the couch.

"You're not getting a kiss Mr. Moretti." I giggled pushing him so he locks my hands behind my head and I feel his soft lips on mine.

He settles on top of me not putting all of his weight though and I kiss him back eagerly. He hands run along my sides and squeezes my waist when all of a sudden we hear a scream.

I push Luciano off of me and he falls on the floor with a thud second time this morning making me laugh at him.

Yeah I know I ain't sweet.

I look towards the source of voice to find Selena standing there with her hands covering her face and Leo beside her looking at us apologetically.

I smile at her and Luciano stood up glaring at me.

"I was startled." I stated with a shrug.

"Ofcourse." He muttered sarcasm lacing his voice and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry kids. Go back to kissing and make some cute grandchildren for me. I can't wait to play with them..it would be so good you know..first we need to prepare for your wed..." Selena started her rambling again when Leo cuts her off.

"That's enough honey...let them be. Let's get you some breakfast. Alright?" He said pulling her towards the kitchen after shooting us yet another apologetic look.

Well now this is nothing new. I know how excited she can get.

"So...let's make cute babies. Shall we?" Luciano smirks hinting at the previous talk we had last night.

"Do not even start or I'll chop off your dick and you wont be able to have kids at all." I threatened looking stern and he laughed loudly.

"Its so easy to make you mad, love." He said after a minute.

"This is our last day here so I think we should go to the beach." I suggested and before Luciano can reply I hear Nia's voice.

"YES PLEASE! HALF NAKED MEN ANYTIME!" She yells coming to sit beside me.

"Do you ever stop thinking about men?" Luciano asked her grinning.

"Nope." She grinned back making me chuckle.

"Let's tell the idiots." I said and they agreed getting up with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly change my clothes and wore a simple black bikini and just wore my short shorts as the beach is just at the back of the house.

I walk downstairs not finding anyone there but Luciano who is leaning against the back door staring at me from head to toe.

"I think you forgot to wear your top love." He said with a dark look.