23. Past and memories

What are some of your favorite books on Wattpad?

This is a serious chapter. I hope you guys enjoy.🖤

VALENTINA

"So he knew it already?" Vanessa asked sipping her coffee.

"Yep." I said sighing.

We are currently sitting in the garden just talking. Its evening already and we haven't done anything exciting at all today.

"There is this party tomorrow at the beach. Do you guys wanna go there?" Cody asked looking at us.

"Obviously yes!" Nia yelled jumping out of her chair and kissing Cody on the cheek.

Yeah they can be loving brother and sister sometimes.

"Guys." I said making them groan with my tone of voice.

"Its just that I haven't told Luciano everything about Dante and I want to be the one who tells him so by mistake please don't spill anything out in front of him." I explained and they nodded in understanding.

We all get up and walk inside where I see all the Moretti brothers sitting together in the sitting area.

"Ivy!" I call loudly grinning and Ivan groaned covering his face with his hands.

"Someone please take her away from me." Ivan groaned glaring at me.

"Really? Ivy?" Luciano chuckled and I nodded.

"I'll sleep guys. I can't stay awake this late Night!" I waved and kissed Luciano on the cheek while his brothers looked shocked as fuck.

Looks like they don't know about my stalking his brother and claiming him.

"I'll come with you." Luciano said walking with me.

"I'll take a shower. You can do whatever." I said as well walked inside my room.

After shower I wore a short shorts and a tank top. I dont really like to sleep in full clothes. I need minimal clothing for comfortable sleep.

I walk out and find Luciano on his phone typing fast.

"You didn't tell me your side of story." I stated sitting on my bed and he puts his phone aside.

"What do you want to know?" He asked.

"About Mia. We became really close in those two weeks but I don't know your relationship with Dante. Why was Mia there?" I asked and he sighed.

"Mia was in love with Dante." He replied and my eyes widened but he continued.

"Dante was a close friend of the family just like Luca and he was a good man but his father betrayed us and joined our enemy for more power. This affected him a lot and he started thinking that we didn't trust him, too so one day he just left but not alone. Mia ran away with him." He explained leaving me speechless.

Mia ran away?!

But then what was she doing in that cell with me?