16. Flight and Food

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers.🖤

I was enjoying your comments in the last chapter about updating guys.
😂😂😂

You all are so cute and funny.
Love ya🖤

PS.- Make sure you read the previous chapter. This is a double update.

Valentina

"Guys please stop this. You are so embarrassing." Emma whisper shouted at Nia and Vanessa who are currently fighting over the window seat.

Yes you heard it right people.

They're fighting over a seat!

Everyone is looking at us as if we all ran away from a mental hospital as Emma is shouting at them and Cody, Eric and I are laughing loudly.

"They're not with me. I don't know them." I smiled looking at everyone embarrassed but still laughing.

"No. I want the window seat." Nia yelled pulling on Vanessa's arm to pull her out of the seat.

"And I want it too bitch. I'm not moving." Vanessa yelled back at her pushing Nia.

"You can have mine but please stop this." Emma shouted at both of them.

I laugh looking at Emma being the mother of our group.

"This is the reason I told you to take our private jet but you didn't listen." Emma hissed at me making me smile sheepishly.

But where is the fun in that Mom?

Mom is mad at me. Lovely.

"If you dont stop this crap now they will throw you out and we wont help. You can enjoy back in college." I said with a serious face and both of them shut up.

This always works I guess.

The rest of the flight was pretty much boring except a few bickering here and there but nothing major. Sadly.

"How much more time do we have?" Cody whined.

"Its a ten hour flight you idiot. What did you expect? " Nia said hitting his head.

"Stop hitting me woman!" Cody exclaimed jumping.

"Then stop being a child." Nia muttered looking away.

"Says the one who was fighting like a kid for a window seat just two hours ago." Cody laughed making Nia hit him again.

All of us are kids I guess.

Who cares anyway?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I get a call after we all collect our bags from the airport. Its an unknown number and I didn't want to answer but I didn't really have any options. What if its someone else?

"Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Valentina?" I hear a male voice.

"Yes. Who am I talking to?" I asked.