"How do you want..."

"You can continue" the CEO interrupts his assistant like the previous one, causing a crease to form on the assistant's head.

"For the big units, we collaborate with other companies for entertainments and to write, act and literally, produce movies." A confused Jaden says. "We also sponsor entertaining activities and shows. After winning the Movie night, we featured our first own movie, The Monster and the Conspiracy which is also doing well in our world of entertainment.

The assistant whispers into the CEO's ears. They whisper amongst themselves as Jaden looks through the file.

"So what is your next move or agenda"

"Our next agenda. We have our own broadcasting network and studio. Surveyed the art colleges and retrieved potential actors and actresses for our movie agenda. We ..."

******

This is the longest business meeting I've ever been too with boring stuff from a mysterious company who have suddenly found their delight in Art companies rather the insurance and financial ones. Anyway!

"So what do we have on the table" Jaden asks.

Our files!

This is an official meeting, no jokes.

"OK. We would like to invest greatly in your company. Seeing how potential and ambitious you are, we would invest a lot more that Five hundred million dollars.

WHAT!?

I frown at what the CEO just said and look at Jaden who is grinning from ear to ear and nodding at them.

"So what would you like to revive in turn" Ben asks.

"Nothing much" the assistant from the other company says, finishing his statement for the first time without the CEO interrupting.

Wait! They want nothing in return! Which investment company does that?

What if they are not good people. What if they cause harm to us! If they cause harm to us, I'll also be affected, Jaden too! How would I get money to cater for my little family?

"Ann...Ann?" Ben shakes me.

"Yeah" I come out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay"

"Yea.."

"So you sign our agreement papers so work would start very soon"
The Trans-National Investment Company hands Jaden a sheet of paper.

What if they are not genuine?

The only way to know is to ask!

I look around at the triumphant faces of the staff of the other company. As Jaden takes out his pen and was about to sign, the paper slips and makes it's way onto the ground.

Shawn, the head of the guards who always escort the visiting companies up to the conference room and sits amongst us reaches for the paper and places it back on the table.