Doom Balloons

The villains were woken up by the Chris and his air horn, which he was blowing through his megaphone.

"How dare he ruins my sleep! I had the best dream, I was taking over the world!" Max exclaimed, he got out of his bed and cracked his back.

The other boys soon got out of bed, Duncan, Lightning, Alejandro and Scott were cussing again. Soon all the boys were out of bed and they rushed over to the communal before the girls, but they were too late.

"Hurry up! We need to shower too!" Justin shouted while banging on the door.

"IF YOU HIT THE DOOR ONE MORE TIME, I WILL SHOVE THIS BAR OF SOAP DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!" Eva yelled, making Justin stop. He then speed walked away from the door and to back of the line.

"W-We c-can wait. D-Don't worry" Justin said hiding behind Mike.

Confessional- Justin
"I can't risk anything bad happening to my face. Alejandro thinks he's the better model, but I'll show him!"

Confessional- Mike
"The girls scare me more than the boys."

Confessional- Eva
"I was taking anger management back home, but I got angry at him. He's still in the hospital."

~~~

Chris then made his way to the spa hotel and started blowing his air horn through his megaphone.

Confessional- Chris
"Man do I love my job!"

The spa hotel had two bathrooms, one for the boys and one for the girls. Everyone all showered and were eating breakfast, which was pancakes, waffles, crepes, eggs and bacon.

"Okay everyone, the villains voted out their strongest player, which was Jo. All we need now is for Lightning, Heather, Courtney, Duncan and Alejandro to be voted off." Zoey stated.

"Why Courtney!?! She's only made it to the final 4, it's not like she'll get lucky and win!" Gwen yelled out, making everyone look towards her.

Gwen noticed the stares and turned red.

"Gwen, you don't look too good." DJ said, he went over to Gwen and put his hand on her forehead.

"You don't have a fever. What's wrong?"

Gwen got up and ran out of the spa hotel. Zoey followed after her, along with Lewshana and Cameron.

Confessional- Sierra
"Isn't it obvious, Gwen clearly has a crush on Courtney. I'll finally have something to add on the Gwourtney blog!"

"Gwen! Wait up!" Zoey called out as she caught up to Gwen, "What's wrong?" She grabbed Gwen's hand and gave her a smile.

"Gwen!" Cameron and Lewshana called out running towards the 2 girls. Lewshana was carrying Cameron, since he got tried after a few steps.

"Girl, what is up with you? I haven't seen you act like this since your crush on Trent." Lewshana said letting Cameron go.

"That's it! You have a crush on Courtney!" Cameron exclaimed, Lewshana and Zoey gasped while Gwen turned red.

"Aww!" Zoey exclaimed while letting go of Gwen's hand to hug her.

"Your secret safe with us girl!" Lewshana exclaimed while joining the hug. Cameron joined in too.

Confessional- Lewshana
"I don't trust Courtney. Girl was dating Duncan and flirting with Alejandro. Even after Alejandro said he used her she still rooted for him."