First Challenge

"Alright campers, the first challenge will be the same from the first All Star season. One member from each team will jump into the water and try and find a key, the key goes to the spa hotel and whoever finds the right key wins. Oh and someone needs to push the baby carriages all they way to the spy hotel."

"Wait, whose team are we on?" Bridgette asked. A smile then appeared on Chris' face.

"This season is another heroes vs villains!" All the campers groaned expect Topher and Ella.

Confessional- Mike
"Please don't be on the villains. Please don't be on the villains."

"On the heroes we have, Izzy, Lindsay, DJ, Bridgette, Lewshana, Katie, Sadie, Noah, Owen, Tyler, Trent, Harold, Gwen, Beth, Geoff, Cody, Sierra, Zoey, Dakota, Dawn, B, Sam, Cameron, Brick, Staci, Beardo, Jasmine, Dave, Samey, Ella, Shawn, Rodney, Leonard, and Topher. You'll be known as the Heroic Dolphins!" Chris said as everyone who was called all stood together.

Zoey, Cameron and Gwen were shocked to see Mike wasn't on their team.

Confessional- Gwen
"Finally! I'm not on the villains team! Least Courtney and Duncan are on the villains team... but poor Mike..."

"Courtney, Eva, Justin, Duncan, Heather, Alejandro, Anne Maria, Mike, Lightning, Scott, Jo, Max, Scarlett, Amy, Sugar and Sky. You'll be known as the Villainous Jaguars!"

"I don't want to be a villain! I'm nice!" Courtney complained to Chris.

"Nope. Remember last All Stars, you made a chart which peeved all your friends off. You're a villain!" Chris explained to Courtney making her more upset.

"Why am I a villain? Shouldn't I be a hero? Lewshana should be a villain! She slapped Heather's tooth out of her mouth!" Sky started complaining to Chris. Lewshana overheard what Sky said about her.

"How bout I slap a tooth right outta you!" Lewshana yelled as she tried to but was being held back by Gwen, Zoey and Jasmine.

"Cause you broke Dave's heart, member?" Chris simply said as he walked away from her.

Confessional- Courtney
"Gwen should be a villain! Not me! It's not my fault no one appreciated my chart!"

Confessional- Sky
"This stinks! I didn't mean to break Dave's heart... I still like him and I want to give us a shot... but I think I messed it up..."

"Why am I on the villains!" Mike exclaimed.

"The last All Stars you were viscous! Member, as Mal." Chris said making Mike sad, Chris just started laughing.

"Finally! A team of evil!" Max exclaimed while trying to do his evil laugh, key word is trying.

"What bout me? I'm no villain." Sugar said.

"I don't have to explain the teams anymore. Let's start the torture- I mean challenge!" Chris said as he ran down the mountain.

"Wait! Shouldn't we change into our swim suits? And how will the driver get down the mountain?" Cameron yelled out to Chris but Chris never heard.

"GO! Drivers jump first don't grab a key though." Chris yelled thought his megaphone.

"Wait! They have more players than we do! That's against the rules!" Heather yelled out to Chris.

"Yeah... I don't care. This is MY show and I make the rules up. Member?" Chris yelled through his megaphone.

"You are such an amazing host!" Topher yelled which made the heroes gag.