Things you need to know

Hi! Okay there's a few things I'll tell you before the story starts.

#1 In this book Camp Wawanakwa never sunk. But TDPI still happens just not at Camp Wawanakwa.

#2 I will have total drama ships, I will do Noco, Aleheather and, Gidgette. If you want you can comment down a ship you'd want to see, and if I like it I'll add it in!

#3 Everyone from season 1, 4 and 6 will be competing! So one team will have an advantage, but I feel like Chris wouldn't care 🤷‍♀️

#4 I'm sorry in advance if whatever a character says doesn't exactly sound like something they would normally say. Also I'm bad at sarcasm but I'm trying to do it, for Noah!

#5 I'll try to do the confessionals in this book too!

#6 Now here's the part that I'm excited for!!!! You guys get to vote off someone from the losing team! For example, let's say the villains lose their first challenge, I'll post that chapter before I write the elimination so I know who you guys want to vote off. So you're basically in control of this book! I'm just writing it down! You also get to pick whose the winner!

Okay that's it! Please feel free to comment some ships you'd like to see in this book! Now let's start Total Drama All Stars Edition 2!

*intro music starts playing*