Villainous Night

A little btw I'm adding some new ships to this book. I am going to add Dott (Dawn x Scott), and Chref (Chris x Chef). If you do not like any of these ships that's too bad. But do not comment hate towards the ship. Also you can request a ship if you want.

*in spongebob narrator voice* Let's see what our villains are up to...

"Wow... so this is the spa hotel." Sky said while looking around at everything.

After the elimination ceremony, the villains all made their way to the spa hotel.

Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Mike, Lightning, Scott, and Jo all knew where the rooms were and went up there to put their stuff down. The rest of the villains were busy looking around.

"Does this place even have a gym?" Eva asked. The butler lead Eva to their gym and she immediately started working out.

"Wow... this is where I belong!" Justin exclaimed as he ran to the spa.

"This place will be a perfect place for my evil lair!" Max exclaimed as he tried to do his evil laugh.

Sugar started laughing again at Max. She was laughing so hard she fell on the floor.

Confessional- Max
"Sugar will pay for laughing at me! For I am evil!!!! Mwahaha- no I don't like that either"

Confessional- Sugar
"Evil! Hahahaha! It's to bad those heroes got the wizard. But there's one thing the heroes don't have, and that's me!"

Sky went up to find the rooms. Once she did she saw Anne Maria in the girl's room. She was spraying her hair.

"You really shouldn't use that much hairspray. It's not good for you or the environment." Sky said making Anne Maria stop and look towards Sky.

"Listen heart breaker, I need to keep my hair perfect! You would understand if you were me, but you're not."

Anne Maria then went back to spraying her hair. Making Sky have a coughing fit. Sky quickly left the room and decided to explore more of the spa hotel.

"We should lose the next challenge! So we can vote off Duncan! It's not like he's going to be any help to us." Courtney was saying to Heather. Heather just rolled her eyes at her.

"We are not going to purposely lose challenges. Those heroes are too powerful. Have fun trying to get the rest of the team on board." Heather replied as she left. She was heading towards the dinning room.

"Sky! Hi! Do you need help! I can show you the rooms! I can even give you a tour!" Courtney exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Sky's shoulder.

Sky felt oddly uncomfortable. She pushed Courtney away and said, "Nice try, I know your trying to make an alliance with me. I watched season 1, 2, 3 and the first All Star! But could I still get the tour?"

"Have fun finding your way around here." Courtney simply said as she walked off.

"Great. Maybe I should've got the tour first then call her out about the alliance..."

Sky was just walking around the spa hotel. She saw Eva, Lightning, and Jo in the gym. She decided to go in there and try and talk to them.

"Uh.. hi! I'm Sky!"

Eva, Lightning and Jo all looked up at Sky giving her an evil glare.

"What do you want?" Eva asked.

"I just wanted to say hi to my teammates!" Sky replied making Jo roll her eyes.

Confessional- Jo
"I watched Pahkitew Island, I know Sky is very athletic. She'll make a very good ally."